Sign in to follow this  
hdraffin@gmail.com

I am having issues with Safe Money as well. [split]

I am having issues with Safe Money as well. I noticed that the previous reply to the initial poster's complaint is a reference to another thread that is in German. Not my language, so forgive me if I cover the ground again. The troubleshooting I followed for my own Safe Money failure suggested that my browser plug-in may be at fault. I use Mozilla Firefox which I keep continuously updated. There is no available Kaspersky plug-in for Safe Money currently.

I have checked the issue in KTS MR2 patch A, FF 36.0.4. Safe Money extension works fine.

I am having issues with Safe Money as well. I noticed that the previous reply to the initial poster's complaint is a reference to another thread that is in German. Not my language, so forgive me if I cover the ground again. The troubleshooting I followed for my own Safe Money failure suggested that my browser plug-in may be at fault. I use Mozilla Firefox which I keep continuously updated. There is no available Kaspersky plug-in for Safe Money currently.

Hello tarsier,

I don't know about another thread as I am late getting into these threads as I am new to Kas. I don't think I am interrupting though since there doesn't seem to be any activity since the 2nd.

I noticed you said that there is no available Firefox Plug-in for Safe Money KAV.

I think that the Plug-in 'Online Banking KAV 4.5.3.8' is the same as the Extensions 'Safe Money KAV 4.5.3.8'.

What threw me off was the different name for the plug-in unless I am mistaken for which I'm sure I'll be corrected.

Currently using FF 37.0.1.

Take care.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.