dggbg

KSC10 device control messages

Hello, after upgrade few days ago, some strange messages appears:

I have policy with Device Control enabled with this settings: Removable drives Everyone: default: r/w not allowed, UserName r/w allowed. Connection bus: USB allowed, Trusted devices: Device ID allowed for UserName. On device plug in client computer message appears: Operation with the device prohibited User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM (Not defined) Result/Decision: Block Result/operation Read. USB flash drive works, but this message is annoying.

Also i have this message "Kaspersky security console version differs from the version of Kaspersky Security that is installed on the server connected. Kaspersky security settings might not be saved ot displayed in Kaspersky Security Console. You are advised to use the same version of Kaspersky Security and Kaspersky Security Console". Kaspersky Security 10 for Windows Server 10.0.1.0.622, KES for Windows 11, KSC 10 Admin Server 10.5.1781, Network Agent 10.5.1781

Thank you!

Hello again, for the first part - there is a similar theme in the forum about  messages. i`ll have to hide message from the user.

For the second part please see image attached. I have one active server only, all clients have KES11, may be i`ll have to remove KES10 sp2 and KS10 4 Windows - how :)

Thank you, best regards!

Kaspersky4WinServer.png

gsi

it was hard to find place to upload report that exceed 4MB. Please note that all hosting providers that i use refuse to upload file because of {HEX}php.malware.magento.609.UNOFFICIAL

Edited by dggbg

25 minutes ago, Nikolay Arinchev said:

Thank you for that info!

Could you please confirm that you didn`t enable any traces recently? 

no, i forgot that few days ago i check -debug info and -dumpfile collection in KS 4 Win Server. That was the reason for a large number logfiles in my documents folder - sorry :)

But i still have message for different versions of KSC and Kaspersky Security installed in the server.

in fact KSC was a different version.. sorry. And thank you !

Edited by dggbg

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.