Sign in to follow this  
topshelf

my KTS won't Load

this morning when I started my lapptop as always, I tried Troubleshoot but the options only went as high as Windows XP, from 95 on up, and I did try XP -Nothing. Is it OK to just Remove Program (KTS) and Reload

Please pass your mouse cursor over the Kaspersky tray icon and tell us the full, complete name and version number of your Kaspersky product. 

Please tell us what Windows operating system. 

Even better:  Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the second (2nd) pinned topic. 

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message. 

Run Windows 7 Service Pack I .... I can't tell which version of KTS 19 (though I've had it a good 6 months)  It hasn't Opened. I have via the cursor over tray icon because there is a Red X over it. I looked on right click view of Properties and it had

KASPERSKY TOTAL SECURITY

Target location Kaspersky Internet Security 19.0.0

Edited by topshelf
add words

I also had WindowsDefender OFF though I believe that's how it was. I put it on for some protection and its asking me to "Scan your computer" but I;d rather wait fot my Kaspersky to get back on. I believe I should keep Windows Defender OFF, once I get back to KTS19. If that's wrong, please advise

Even better:  Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the second (2nd) pinned topic. 

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message. 

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.