Sign in to follow this  
Kamin Karim

Enable of Device control events and block run report [In progress]

Hi,

I am using KSC10 , KES sp1 MR2 and KNA10. I have created policy of KES sp1 mr2. I need to generate Report on Device control Events and Report on Block Run. kindly guide i have generated the report but its give me only empty template. what setting is required to be enable from policy.

NOTE: Device control is enable in policy.

thank you in advance

Hi,

I am using KSC10 , KES sp1 MR2 and KNA10. I have created policy of KES sp1 mr2. I need to generate Report on Device control Events and Report on Block Run. kindly guide i have generated the report but its give me only empty template. what setting is required to be enable from policy.

NOTE: Device control is enable in policy.

thank you in advance

Hello.

Please specify what you are creating exactly, reports (and which types of reports) or event selections? How are you setting them up and what are you expecting to be displayed in them (i.e. test case to have the event generated and displayed in the list)?

Thank you.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.