duke-one

PWM News, please!

Currently the release of the patch is planned for next week.

Please also see replies by Danila in this topic: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?s=&am...t&p=2121074

:dash1:

Kind of reminds me of my response when my kids used to ask me when they would get a raise in their allowance. The "next year" response was consistent, and worked every time.

@JanRei - Danila's response was from last week, which makes the expected date this week, not next week.

I hope that's not just wishful thinking. :unsure:

-RKA

OK, it's next week, Tuesday lunch time in California: Time for another tidbit of news.

Thanks, KDM

Patch D is still pending internally, there is one significant bug left to squash

I can wait for it to be right so Go for it Scott and as Tim Beaudeax (or however you spell his last name) says for Motel 6 "We'll leave a light on". :b_idea:

Patch D will start rolling out on our update servers on 11/11. Since it's already Friday in Moscow, and heavens forbid if this patch has a problem, we don't want to release it while Support isn't open (weekends for most regions).

Installers with Patch D, which will install on Window 8.1, should start showing up by 11/15. When I get the English version of it, I'll link it here. No specific dates for other languages have been mentioned just yet.

That's GREAT news!

OK, instead of "employee of the month, I'll authorize "Employee of the Year" and the bosses parking spot right at the front door.

Thanks for the heads up ScottC

:bp:

Patch D will start rolling out on our update servers on 11/11. Since it's already Friday in Moscow, and heavens forbid if this patch has a problem, we don't want to release it while Support isn't open (weekends for most regions).

Installers with Patch D, which will install on Window 8.1, should start showing up by 11/15. When I get the English version of it, I'll link it here. No specific dates for other languages have been mentioned just yet.

So, is there anything more to know? Will "D" patch install as any other patch other then a reboot? Thoroughly tested, I hope? Any formal explanation/apology forthcoming? How about an subscription extension for our suffering? KDM

edit: added quote of the very important content.

Edited by richbuff

So, is there anything more to know? Will "D" patch install as any other patch other then a reboot? Thoroughly tested, I hope? Any formal explanation/apology forthcoming? How about an subscription extension for our suffering? KDM

edit: added quote of the very important content.

yea they should give us extension for as long as it took them to fix it..

Edited by nolife2

yea they should give us extension for as long as it took them to fix it..

That may be rather difficult if the subscription period is running from your application which I would think it is.

Topic is: PWM News, please!

News from ScottC is quoted above. This news from ScottC has fulfilled the topic title.

Thank you, ScottC for the news.

Now, this topic is taking a time out, lest the flood bury the news. :)

edit: add happy face.

Edited by richbuff