Sign in to follow this  
Ruhrpott

Problem with opening pictures

Since november 2012 I can´t open big photos in one single forum. We are more then 300 members from all over Germany, and only four of them have this problem. If I want to open a photo, it opens only 30% from the upper part of the photo. The computer works all right. I´ve changed the browser for four times (mozilla, opera, t-online and chrome), no difference...

One member with the same problem, updated his Kaspersky from 2012 up to 2013, and now? He can open all pictures!!!!!

If it is a problemo f Kaspersky, what could I do, please?

Welcome to the Kaspersky Lab forum!

Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Kaspersky Update Utility 2.0 > Problem with opening pictures?

This is a large forum. Best bet is to take a moment or two to review the forum before posting, instead of posting in a section that is chosen randomly.

Please see: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=219110

Are you using Kaspersky Update Utility 2.0?

This section of this forum is for Kaspersky Update Utility 2.0

If you are not using the Kaspersky Update Utility 2.0, then please do not post in this section.

If you have issues with Kaspersky Internet Security update, or Kaspersky Anti Virus update, or Kaspersky PURE update, or Kaspersky for Mac update, or Kaspersky Business

product update, or Kaspersky for Small Office product update, then please review the various sections of this forum first, then please post in the correct section of this forum.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.