Sign in to follow this  
marjorie__

"Threats detected"

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can help me with getting rid of trojans? I'm a new user of kaspersky pure

anti-virus and I have no idea how to disinfect any viruses. Can anybody help me please? There are

have been two trojans that have been found.

thanks to those who can help!

Hello!

Where are the trojans to be found?

Can you post a screenshot?

Chances are what you are seeing are blocked items on infected webpages that never made it onto your system.

Here's the screen shot. I don't know what to do with them? Does that mean it has been disinfected or is the virus still there?post-426787-1344854687_thumb.png

The upper two are infected webpages blocked by Pure. Those infections never made it to your computer. The "infected" part refers to the status of the webpage, not the condition of your system.

The bottom three detections are probably for parts of the same trojan; looks like it was in a temp folder on your hard drive when Pure detected it and deleted it. You shouldn't have to do anything at all.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.