chandler

KAV for MS 2003 server R2

Dear Sir,

Does KAV for windows file server 5.077 support MS Windows 2003 Server R2 version?

Does anyone has test it?

Thanks.

Dear Sir,

Does KAV for windows file server 5.077 support MS Windows 2003 Server R2 version?

Does anyone has test it?

Thanks.

i didnt test it yet, but i think it will work regardless of what version of windows 2003.

Its better you give it a try. anyway if R2 does not support by KAV for server 5.0.77 im sure it will prompt that it is not supported.

KAV 6 for WFS supports it for sure. There isn't much difference between the 2 releases of W2003.

Hi,

This is working correctly (no problems). The only issue I found is on the administration kit (5.0.1152):

With the standard options of windows, the update of the workstation and servers is no more possible on the admin kit. This wasn't the case in 2003 and 2000 versions.

I didn't find any solution yet.

Hi,

KAV FS and Server 2003 please disable ichecker for Fileprotection and scan on demand.

Windows 2003 don't works with MSDE2000 SP3 please install SQL Express 2005 with SP 1

Brandman

Hi,

KAV FS and Server 2003 please disable ichecker for Fileprotection and scan on demand.

Windows 2003 don't works with MSDE2000 SP3 please install SQL Express 2005 with SP 1

Brandman

In this case, I habe a new concern ... see post http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=17292

How can I be sure, I don't need to renew the full configuration. I still renew it manually due to the last problem, I don't want to remake the full work (3 days of work). :(

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.