In order to obtain the temporary key to do the following:
1. Go to the properties of the computer from the administration console.
2. Select Applications and click on properties of KES 11.
3. Go to the General Settings - Interface option, and in the Password Protection section, click on Configuration.
4. Go to the section Temporary password and select Settings (Here define the expiration date and the temporary password coverage), click on Generate and it will provide a series of characters that we must copy.
5. Finally, go to the endpoint, give in the option you want to apply to the antivirus (pause, exit, uninstall, etc) and paste the characters provided by the admiration console and accept.
I hope it will help you with the request.