CuteScreechingCat

Can I use the Free Cloud AV with Comodo Firewall?

2 hours ago, CuteScreechingCat said:

I see that the cloud AV has a firewall included, I don't want any conflicts to happen, can it be disabled? 

if like you mentioned the "Cloud AV has a firewall included" Why try to use another 3rd party firewall, but..

Try it on to verify what happens : The below link shows that - Comodo Pro. 1.0 - 3.x - is incompatible

with klab products, but you must know if exist "Comodo free firewall version" No idea if

can Be disable - Here's the link :  https://support.kaspersky.com/12963#block1 

Hidden note : I open the sublink : List of software to be removed Manually and

Comodo firewall supposedly the standard version, appears listed as incompatible

Edited by i n d i o
OoPs! always somthing hidden..What.?

1 hour ago, i n d i o said:

if like you mentioned the "Cloud AV has a firewall included" Why try to use another 3rd party firewall, but..

Try it on to verify what happens : The below link shows that - Comodo Pro. 1.0 - 3.x - is incompatible

with klab products, but you must know if exist "Comodo free firewall version" No idea if

can Be disable - Here's the link :  https://support.kaspersky.com/12963#block1 

Hidden note : I open the sublink : List of software to be removed Manually and

Comodo firewall supposedly the standard version, appears listed as incompatible

I enjoy using Comodo's sandbox and HIPS.

7 hours ago, CuteScreechingCat said:

I see that the cloud AV has a firewall included

Whether you are referring to 'Kaspersky Security Cloud Free' or 'Kaspersky Free' (AV)............NO Firewall..........neither of those have a Firewall in them.

The paid versions of Kaspersky Security Cloud Personal or Family have a Firewall in them.

Comodos firewall has always been on Kasperskys incompatible list, though it is the best Free Firewall out there, very user intensive, and probably not for your less than average non technical computer user.

Edited by Swamp Yankee

Well it's still FREE. I guess since its running as a 'Service' it requires you to 'Subscribe'. I'm not exactly sure since I do not use it.

What are your worries about choosing a subscription?.............That you might have to pay?.............And if you do go ahead and choose, and it says you need to pay, you should contact Technical Support.

The FAQ at the bottom of this page answers questions about the 'Service' and why the word 'Cloud' was used even though it's still installed on your machine.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.