ARCHIT

Scroll Down Virus not detected.

The sole purpose of purchasing Kasperky was to get rid of the Scroll Down Virus, in which the page , selected icon or anything on screen points down to the bottom of page which is very anoying and Kaspersky PC Security latest version did't resolved it. Disappointed .

Welcome. Please see: Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Virus-related issues > the second (2nd) pinned topic. 
There, you will find instructions to post your GSI and AVZ logs.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message. 

I didn't get you, moreover, everything is there in Russian in the forum , can you please tell the subject of the forum .

On 11/19/2017 at 1:52 AM, ARCHIT said:

I didn't get you, moreover, everything is there in Russian in the forum , can you please tell the subject of the forum .

I this trustworthy platform KASPERSKY

the file suggested by you when i downloaded my kaspersky showing it as a virus threat !

Please post the screenshot that shows the details. 

Please post the full, complete detection details. File name, path, location, detection verdict. 

How to take and post screenshot: PrtSc (Print screen) key (upper right part of keyboard)> open Paint (Start > All programs > Accessories) > Edit > Paste, File > 
Save as (jpeg or png, Not bmp). When replying, bottom left of reply box > Drag files here to attach, or choose files... > Submit reply.