eqinox187

When 2015 in UK? Will US version 2015 work with my activation code? Can I upgrade from 2014?

2015 is still in beta, so it is a tad wee bit too early to conjecturize about it in this section of the forum.

Settings > Additional > Update > New Application Versions: This functionality shall be implemented in the near future. Exactly when? Soonish, according to the Russian Beta section of this forum.

2015 is still in beta, so it is a tad wee bit too early to conjecturize about it in this section of the forum.

Settings > Additional > Update > New Application Versions: This functionality shall be implemented in the near future. Exactly when? Soonish, according to the Russian Beta section of this forum.

No, KIS 2015 MR1 and MR2 are still in Beta stages. KIS 2015 with Patch A is Final!

No, KIS 2015 MR1 and MR2 are still in Beta stages. KIS 2015 with Patch A is Final!

Thanks for catching my omission.

2015 MR1 is still in beta, so it is a tad wee bit too early to conjecturize about it in this section of the forum.

Please clean install version 2015. Clean install instructions, download links and answers to frequently asked questions are located in the first and second Important topics.

After you clean install version 2015, do a databases update > reboot.

Everytime I try to download 2015 it sends me to the UK site which still has 2014 :rolleyes: .

Recently Kaspersky released the new 2015 version and I can't really see any significant differences between version 2014, maybe somebody found? And one more thing I came an article KIS 2014 review del and noticed 3 cons of this software, literally:

- Users with touch screen may find it difficult to use some menus

- Did not perform much on malware infected systems

- No mobile component included with Kaspersky Internet Security

Are they resolved in kaspersky 2015 or they just don't deserve attention?

thanks

Paul

edit: external link sig = Off. del coupon site link.

Edited by richbuff

Been trying to download it (seen the sticky) but all links point to KIS 2014, so has it been pulled?

Even where the main website shows KIS 2015, clicking the link to get there still leads to the previous version.

And finally, I don't see anything about this from anyone else on the forum, plus it's been like this for a week now, so I wonder if I'm stuck in the twilight zone here. :unsure:

May not yet be fit for purpose for UK market. Perhaps someone at Kaspersky will let us know.

Had to start new topic as a result of a PM :rolleyes:

May not yet be fit for purpose for UK market. Perhaps someone at Kaspersky will let us know.

Had to start new topic as a result of a PM :rolleyes:

I think the eta is sometime next month.

May not yet be fit for purpose for UK market. :angry:
Presume no problems then...
Release dates for various markets are determined by each of the regional markets. 2015 in the UK will be released when UK KL marketing is ready.

I full quoted your original (angry) post; and since you have no specific product functionality issue, I merged. :)

This 2nd "When UK" topic thread is amicably closed, as like its older brother, it has reached its logical conclusion. :)

Please clean install version 2015. Clean install instructions, download links and answers to frequently asked questions are located in the first and second Important topics.

After you clean install version 2015, do a databases update > reboot.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.