Here are 4 screenshots of a Brazilian magazine, I'm a subscriber.

This month, the magazine give some advices how to protect yourself against virus, spam, malware, etc.

They used a infected PC with 100 kind of virus, malware, trojan, etc.

They tested 2 free solutions and 2 sharewares solutions:

In the 1 SS, they tested a free version of Avast.

In 13 seconds, Avast detected 90 from those 100 files.

In the 2 SS, they tested a free versions of AVG and ETrust EZ.

They didn't informed how much time AVG took to detected those files, but it only detected 42 of them.

ETrust EZ detected 32 in less than 20 seconds and 11 in the end of scanning which delayed 8 minutes and 49 seconds, with a total of 43 from 100 files.

In the 3 SS, they tested a version of Windows Live One Care.

Like Avast, it detected 90 from 100 files, in a total of 61 minutes, since this version only performs a full scan.:rolleyes:

In the 4 SS, they tested KAV.

The man who wrote the article starts saying Kaspersky is an antivirus of respect.

In 15 seconds, KAV detected ALL of those files.:lol:

He talks about the Proactive Defense and how it works too,(blocking some suspicious files, before they are known yet).

Just keep the excellent job, KL Team.:D

post-5088-1160505605.jpg

post-5088-1160505715.jpg

post-5088-1160505738.jpg

post-5088-1160505780.jpg

Thats nice, DonKid, but it's to be expected isn't it? ;)  ^_^

Of course, buddy.:D

I hope others people starting to know that too.:lol:

I could put the interview that Eugene Kaspersky gave to the magazine, but it in Brazilian Portuguese.

Don, I think you should starting practice it, because summer is arriving and you going to open that office in Rio, don't you ?:D

Edited by DonKid

Nice!, I figured all publications in Brazil had to do either with Soccer or the Carnival ;)

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.