electro

Can't create report

I have just upgraded my exchange 2003 sp1 to sp2 but now I don't get any reports when requested from Kaspersky Anti-virus 5.5 for Microsoft Exchange Server 2000/2003. It just stops on Report status is being created.

Any suggestions?

Maybe clean up Temp files/folders?

Mike

And how do I do that... I assume that kaspersky uses the default tmp folders I have deleted any files in the folders but that doesnt help. ( I have even rebooted the server)

And how do I do that... I assume that kaspersky uses the default tmp folders I have deleted any files in the folders but that doesnt help. ( I have even rebooted the server)

Any suggestions?

Any suggestions?

please provide me this info by private e-mail or to SABramov@kaspersky.com:

) Information about the operating system. Instructions:

1. Run msinfo32, save the report that it generates as an *.nfo file and send it to us.

2) Product setup log located at C:\scminstall.log

3) System logs: Application log, System log

4) Product logs located at <Product directory>\logs. You are advised to enable debug logging details for all components, repeat the error and send the logs to us.

5) Product configuration described in the <Product directory>\kavscmesrv.conf file.

6) Statistics and backup storage databases located at <Product directory>\scmstat.dat and <Product directory>\scmqb.dat respectively.

7) Most detailed description of an error and the method of its reproduction.

What kind of report did you select: report by e-mail or report in folder?

Do you have any messages in MS Exchange transport queues?

)    Information about the operating system. Instructions:

1.      Run msinfo32, save the report that it generates as an *.nfo file and send it to us.

2)    Product setup log located at C:\scminstall.log

3)    System logs: Application log, System log

4)    Product logs located at <Product directory>\logs. You are advised to enable debug logging details for all components, repeat the error and send the logs to us.

5)    Product configuration described in the <Product directory>\kavscmesrv.conf file.

6)    Statistics and backup storage databases located at <Product directory>\scmstat.dat and <Product directory>\scmqb.dat respectively.

7)    Most detailed description of an error and the method of its reproduction.

Will do this this friday afternoon(when there is a minimum of server use(abuse?))

)    Information about the operating system. Instructions:

1.      Run msinfo32, save the report that it generates as an *.nfo file and send it to us.

2)    Product setup log located at C:\scminstall.log

3)    System logs: Application log, System log

4)    Product logs located at <Product directory>\logs. You are advised to enable debug logging details for all components, repeat the error and send the logs to us.

5)    Product configuration described in the <Product directory>\kavscmesrv.conf file.

6)    Statistics and backup storage databases located at <Product directory>\scmstat.dat and <Product directory>\scmqb.dat respectively.

7)    Most detailed description of an error and the method of its reproduction.

Iam sorry to inform you that after a little more searching I found that the reports were created but not shown automatically. I might remember wrong, but I thought Iexplorer showed them after the creation. Anyway since they are there, problem was non existant. I appoligice for any troubles that I have may caused.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.