Sign in to follow this  
komoco

Error when deploying network agent to windows xp pro

I trying to deploy my network agent. But i keep getting the below error message.

I have remove the windows firewall and also i am able to access \\ITSPARE2\admin$ from the run box. Hope someone can help

Failed

Severity: Error

Application: Kaspersky Administration Kit

Version number: 6.0.1591

Task name: Deploy Kaspersky Network Agent ver. 6.0.1591 package

Computer: ITSPARE2

Group: IT

Time: Monday, July 14, 2008 2:27:10 PM

Description: Shared folder "\\ITSPARE2\admin$" is unavailable: Object not found Cannot download the package using network agent because it is not installed on the target host yet.

try disabling "use simple file sharing"

open my computer -- tools (tab) -- folder option -- under view tab uncheck the use simple file sharing. :cb_punk:

I trying to deploy my network agent. But i keep getting the below error message.

I have remove the windows firewall and also i am able to access \\ITSPARE2\admin$ from the run box. Hope someone can help

Failed

Severity: Error

Application: Kaspersky Administration Kit

Version number: 6.0.1591

Task name: Deploy Kaspersky Network Agent ver. 6.0.1591 package

Computer: ITSPARE2

Group: IT

Time: Monday, July 14, 2008 2:27:10 PM

Description: Shared folder "\\ITSPARE2\admin$" is unavailable: Object not found Cannot download the package using network agent because it is not installed on the target host yet.

I have this same issue and the above solution did not work for me... any more suggestions? Thanks. Have searched through the forum but not finding a good step by step for this issue.

Hello,

Please read this FAQ and check that all requirements are respected.

Also if the remote host is running MS Windows Vista, read this FAQ.

Hello,

Please read this FAQ and check that all requirements are respected.

Also if the remote host is running MS Windows Vista, read this FAQ.

Actually figured it out on my own just now! It was the account we were using.. no worries, all is well! Thanks anyway! :supercool:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.