mahdi523

WorkStation Updater

Hi

I installed my workstations without deployment, and now i can't update my workstations remotely by AdminKit.

When i run the update task it show "created"

Would you please help me?

Sincerely Yours

M.Heravi

Hi

I installed my workstations without deployment, and now i can't update my workstations remotely by AdminKit.

When i run the update task it show "created"

Would you please help me?

Sincerely Yours

M.Heravi

Did you install Netagent too?

Version? OS? Can you see your worstations in Adminkit?

Hi

I installed NetAgent too.The OS of My Client is XP and i installed AdminKit on Winserver2000/SP4 but all of them in WorkGroup and i couldn't deploy NetAgent And WorkStation from AdminKit but i can see my Clients on AdminKit.

I installed latest vesion of adminkit(1591) and Workstation(837).

Hi

I installed NetAgent too.The OS of My Client is XP and i installed AdminKit on Winserver2000/SP4 but all of them in WorkGroup and i couldn't deploy NetAgent And WorkStation from AdminKit but i can see my Clients on AdminKit.

I installed latest vesion of adminkit(1591) and Workstation(837).

Hi,

Did you set the user and password correctly on the deployment task? Wrong username and password can cause the deployment failed. One more thing, please uncheck "Use simple file sharing" in windows explorer properties. On the winxp computer, simply go to Tools --> Folder Options --> View tab, and uncheck the Use simple file sharing, click apply and OK. This would be one of the reason you cant push install network agent or anti-virus from adminkit to computer. Hope this will help.

Regards,

lolipok

please check the firewall of XP, also try to "ping" the workstation from the Adminkit server machine.

Hi

I uncheck "simple file sharing", i can ping my client and i off firewall too, but when i run an update task on Adminstration Kit, it showes created on some clients and complete for some!!!

i didn't know why it show created?

Sincerely yours

M.Heravi

Hi

I uncheck "simple file sharing", i can ping my client and i off firewall too, but when i run an update task on Adminstration Kit, it showes created on some clients and complete for some!!!

i didn't know why it show created?

Sincerely yours

M.Heravi

Hi,

Can you show the task screenshot of the error?

Regards,

lolipok

Hi

I reinstall NetAgent on my client manually!! and my problem solved.

Thank's for your replies

M.Heravi

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.