Sign in to follow this  
risingflight

Exclusions and policy

Hi Experts

I am using Kaspersky security center 10.3.407.
Under policies i can see 10 policies. i have a sever lets say server01, how can i know which policy has been assigned
to this server.When i right click Administration Server-and search for this server Server01, i am not able to find that information.

2. I have a requirement to exclude the below registry from scanning is it possible to exclude
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Application1\App01

Hi,

There could be several policies at a group, but only one policy could be active and applied to hosts.

Please notice, that if at a group there are several hosts with different (for example KES and KSWS at the same group)KL products installed there could be more than one active policy.

I can see policies but how can i know which policy is attached to this server

I have a requirement to exclude the below registry from scanning is it possible to exclude

2 часа назад, risingflight сказал:

is it possible to exclude registry entry from scanning

Hi,

Could you please describe in more details for what reason you want to exclude it, what problem do you want to resolve?

Thank you!

Hi,

Since the registry branch value cannot contain any malicious code there is no need to add any exclusion for it in KES.

If it leads to a file that can contain it, than a file should be scanned or, if necessary, a file should be excluded from scan scope.

Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.