16 hours ago, Whizard said:

https://products.s.kaspersky-labs.com pick the ones you wish.

Like i said before AND as you can see from the picture beyond, ONLY version 2018 is available for download.

I don't know what happened with the other versions (2017 and 2019), a week ago they were all available to download!

kasforum.jpg

Edited by Gjoksi

Also, You may try to ask for an offline 2019 installer to Kaspersky Support.

I have the same question as above. I tried the suggested solution, of "...ask for an offline 2019 installer to Kaspersky Support", but I was informed that in order to make such a request I would need to have purchased a product from Kaspersky first - the free version apparently does not allow me to make such a request of Kaspersky Support. How then do I obtain the full installation package of Kaspersky Free 2019 (without need for an Internet connection on the target computer) if I need to buy the full Kasperspy Antivirus package first in order to get support? This seems counterintuitive. Why not just provide a download link on your site, for those of us who actually want to scan our computers / have protection in place before we connect them to the Internet? Can you please just provide a link to the appropriate download file (and, preferably, an SHA256 hash for validation of the package as well, if possible). Thanks.

7 hours ago, Berny said:

Wecome. Maybe you could consider KVRT portable (on demand only / no realtime protection)  https://support.kaspersky.com/viruses/kvrt2015#kb

Thank you for the reply Berny. However, a solution which provides a one-time virus scan is not a useful suggestion. Tell me, to your knowledge, how long does a Windows-based computer survive these days when first connected to the Internet, before becoming infected? When I was last involved with Windows-based systems (some 10 years ago now), that metric was measured in mere seconds. No doubt these days it is even worse. The target computer for this project unfortunately needs a Microsoft operating system, so it will need realtime protection, from the get-go.

5 hours ago, ANGElDRAGON said:

TrisquelWhare than you are not satisfied with the links above on the topic?
You are right, support for Kaspersky Free does not refuse through the My Kaspersky: https://support.kaspersky.com/12968

Thank you for the link, ANGEIDRAGON. I did see that link in the discussion above, and I suppose I could use that to download the 2018 version of Kaspersy Free, however, I was hoping to find the link to the 2019 version. I don't understand why this needs to be kept as such a secret.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.