Sign in to follow this  
chave_k

Do not see deploy KSV 5.0 in KSC

Hello,

i want to deploy SVM from KSC (10.5.1781). I already installed the security component 5.0 (securitycentercomponents_5.0.0.232_setup.exe) but after 

Hello,

i want to deploy a SVM from KSC (10.5.1781). I already installed the security component 5.0 (securitycentercomponents_5.0.0.232_setup.exe) but have nothing on the main KSC page in order to Deploy the SVM.

Any ideas ?

Regards

19 minutes ago, chave_k said:

Hello,

i want to deploy a SVM from KSC (10.5.1781). I already installed the security component 5.0 (securitycentercomponents_5.0.0.232_setup.exe) but have nothing on the main KSC page in order to Deploy the SVM.

Any ideas ?

Regards

Hello.

Please specify at which step of this manual you find yourself unable to proceed:

https://help.kaspersky.com/ksvla/5.0/en-us/67986.htm

Provide screenshots if possible.

Also please make sure all the KSV plug-ins show up as installed in Administration server properties.

Thank you.

I'm unable to proceed at the step 3 because i haven't "Manage Kaspersky Security for Virtualization" in the Deploy section :

Citation

To install the Integration Server Management Console:

1. Open Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console.
  2. In the console tree, select the Administration Server node.
  3. Start the Integration Server Management Console by clicking the Manage Kaspersky Security for Virtualization 5.0 Light Agent link in the Deployment section.

1. https://help.kaspersky.com/ksvla/5.0/en-us/67986.htm

KSV 5.0 is been present in Program on the server but i cannot see the plug-in in Administration server properties.

The KSC server is a Windows Server 2016 core mode.

I try to set up KSV 4.0 light agent but same problem i can't start the integration Server Management Console...

Many thanks

Capture d’écran 2018-11-20 à 13.50.30.png

Capture d’écran 2018-11-20 à 13.50.47.png

Capture d’écran 2018-11-20 à 13.56.02.png

5 minutes ago, chave_k said:

The KSC server is a Windows Server 2016 core mode.

Many thanks

Does that mean KSC and Console are installed on different hosts?

Please note that in this case SecurityCenterComponents need to be installed both on the server node, and the Console node. Integration Server is installed on KSC host, and plug-ins and Intergration Console on the Console host.

Thank you.