vincenzo.bonomo

pf3107 compatible with new Kaspersky?

I installed Kaspersky server 10.1.0.622 , Kaspersky Security center 10.5.1781 and Kaspersky Endpoint security 11.0.0.6499. After the update, KES sometimes crashed in some pcs like in (

) and I would like to know if the pf3107 is compatible with the new Kaspersky version or not. Thank you

2 hours ago, vincenzo.bonomo said:

I installed Kaspersky server 10.1.0.622 , Kaspersky Security center 10.5.1781 and Kaspersky Endpoint security 11.0.0.6499. After the update, KES sometimes crashed in some pcs like in (

) and I would like to know if the pf3107 is compatible with the new Kaspersky version or not. Thank you

Hello.

Each private fix is only designated for a specific version of KES.

However, the error description is vague, and the issue may be different. It is suggested you collect a GSI report from the host, and provide it along with the crash dumps for our developers to analyze.

Thank you!

On 5/25/2018 at 2:02 PM, Kirill Tsapovsky said:

Hello.

Each private fix is only designated for a specific version of KES.

However, the error description is vague, and the issue may be different. It is suggested you collect a GSI report from the host, and provide it along with the crash dumps for our developers to analyze.

Thank you!

I went holiday last week and left my pc on but without any running application. I've checked this morning and I saw that Kaspersky crashed 4 times in 4 days. I've collected GSI report and dmp file from last week and sent in private to you but I haven't received any reply yet. Could you please have a look at my report? Thank you

8 minutes ago, Ivan.Ponomarev said:

Hello!

Please resend the data to the user KLCentralSupport

Thanks!

Sent!

Thank you

16 hours ago, Ivan.Ponomarev said:

Hello!

Could you please provide the .enc1 files? 

Thanks!

PM sent. I didn't find any .enc1 file, I sent you the log files in C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Konstantin Antonov said:

You didn't uninstall PFs before upgrading to the KES 11?

Thank you!

No, I've just deployed the new version using the Security Center

EDIT: I've just verified that the problem is occurring even in a computer where I completely removed Kaspersky and then re-installed it

Edited by vincenzo.bonomo

Hi,

Цитата

I can't see anymore PFs installed, how can I uninstall them?

If I understood you correctly, KES was completely uninstalled. In that case there is no need to uninstall PF, since all it`s files were deleted with KES.

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Nikolay Arinchev said:

Hi,

If I understood you correctly, KES was completely uninstalled. In that case there is no need to uninstall PF, since all it`s files were deleted with KES.

Sorry, I'll explain better

Let's say I have just two pcs with the problem (there are more):

- on the first one I deployed KES 11 without uninstalling any pfs (and you have GSI report and log from this pc)

- on the second one I deployed KES 11 but then I had some problems so I uninstalled KES 11 from Control Panel and removed all the registry keys I could find (the removal tool wasn't already compatible with KES 11 when I tried it) but I didn't remove also the PFs because when I installed KES 11 pfs disappeared from Control Panel. Then I reinstalled KES 11 and it sometimes crashes

So basically, let's say I installed KES 11 without uninstall PFs and now in some PCs it crashes. 

Unfortunately, there were no dumps among files we were provided with.

Could you please provide us with "srv.full.dmp" file?

Thank you!

16 hours ago, Nikolay Arinchev said:

Unfortunately, there were no dumps among files we were provided with.

Could you please provide us with "srv.full.dmp" file?

Thank you!

I've already sent you a zip file with the GSI report, a dump folder in which you can find the dmp file (even the srv.full.dmp) and the event log. Anyway, I've just sent it again

Hello. 

Have you checked clean installation without network agent ? 

Please describe how KES policy for this workstation was created .

8 minutes ago, Evgeny_E said:

Hello. 

Please describe how KES policy for this workstation was created .

I've updated KSC on my server to the new version and then follow the wizard to convert all my policies. At the end I deployed the new network agent and KES 11 to pcs on the network. Everything seems working fine except for the crash that sometimes happens

Could you try to create policy from scratch ?

With "Have you checked clean installation without network agent ?" do you mean just install KES 11 without installing the agent? I haven't tried that.

Now I've created the policy from scratch and I will monitor the situation

Yes, on a workstation try clean installation of KES 11 without naget, so no policy would not be applied to host.

17 minutes ago, Evgeny_E said:

Yes, on a workstation try clean installation of KES 11 without naget, so no policy would not be applied to host.

I'll try but I don't understand the purpose. I'll need NA installed on all workstations

It is for a testing purposes only to isolate issue into a specific realm.

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Evgeny_E said:

It is for a testing purposes only to isolate issue into a specific realm.

Kaspersky crashed this morning in the workstation where I create the policy from scratch. I've sent the dmp files in private

EDIT: no crashes so far on the workstation where NA isn't installed

Hello!

Please collect the KES traces while applying the policy to the hosts. 

Thanks!

On 6/15/2018 at 4:30 PM, Ivan.Ponomarev said:

Hello!

Please collect the KES traces while applying the policy to the hosts. 

Thanks!

I've applied the policy and sent you the traces file generated

Hello.

Does this traces were collected when KES crashed ? 

If so, please send policy and traces with GSI to @KLCentralSupport personal messages.