Hi everybody,

I have installed Kaspersky anti-virus and internet security today on a new laptop (Macbook Pro-Bootcamp- Windows 7 Pro). Immediately after installation I started having problems with Mozilla Firefox 56.0: when I  start Firefox I get a message "Firefox profile is missing or inaccessible". I tried every solution suggested by Mozilla support: locating profiles.ini file, deleting it, creating a new default profile using Profile manager, reinstalling clean, manually deleting Firefox folders in AppData and Program files, rebooting - nothing helps. As soon as I uninstall Kaspersky everything is back to normal. Disabling Kaspersky expension in Firefox does not work, only complete removal of the whole package. Is there a solution? I used Kaspersky 2017 with Windows 7 and Firefox before and today has tried it also of a friend's macbook pro with Windows 10 - everything works. What is wrong with my laptop?

Edited by MF5555

I have the same problem in firefox after installing Kaspersky Free Antivirus.

I try to disable the extension or delete it from registry, no success. When i uninstall the antivirus everything is back to normal.

Please remove this extension

Edited by tedd6

I would try to change the default installation path to install Firefox and if u have (copy existing profile to new location) or created new profile change path in profiles.ini file for ex.:

IsRelative=0 (change to 0, default is 1)
Path=C:\Firefox\Profiles\profile_name

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.