• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting (click here to read the full text RU/EN)   09/20/2017

По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.  || Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published.
Pintu

Number of activations using this activation code has been exceeded

Pintu   

Number of activations using this activation code has been exceeded

How to fix it sir    

Help me sir...

Pintu   

Many time i'm windows setup my computer.

But, 

I don't know it...

Please give me some solution ....

Thanks sir...

Pintu   

Sir 

Please tell me what is application version...

dh27564   

The application version is a numeric representation of different releases of a Kaspersky product.  For example, my version number for Kaspersky Internet Security is 18.0.0.405 (b).  The next time Kaspersky issues a significant variation of the product this number may change.  You can determine your product version by passing your mouse pointer over the red "K" in the system tray (bottom-right corner of your computer screen).  Also by clicking on the Support icon at the bottom of the Kaspersky GUI.