grryhwrth

Chrome and Pure's PWM stopped working.

Trying to get earlier editions did not work for me. Chrome installers automatically update before installation, regardless of the version they say they install. I did reinstall the (abcd) version of Pure, but to no avail. The Pure add-on installer would show the password extension as installed for about a minute, then it would show "unistalled".

I'm moving on. Shopping for new password managers is a better use of my time.

Does anyone know of a password manager that can import my passwords from Kaspersky PWM as installed with Pure 3.0(f)?

KPM password databases are only accessible via our products. But you can manually copy each login\pass into notepad for later use.

KPM password databases are only accessible via our products. But you can manually copy each login\pass into notepad for later use.

False statement.

DonHerget, Sticky Password 7 imports Kaspersky PWM database in seconds.

Off topic: Had enough with Kaspersky approach to Customer service. Thank you for providing protection to my PC in the past. Time to try other AVs.

2SaniaSe: Well, Sticky Password 7 is developed by the same company that made Password Manager for us. Seems reasonable. Thanks for that info.

Unfortunately, there are no updates on the bug. Though I will push this bug into developer's consideration as soon as possible.

" Though I will push this bug into developer's consideration as soon as possible." I don't know how hard fixing these bugs is but I'd have to think a week is long enough to at least have the problem being worked on or looked into, no? KDM

Same problem here. Were happy with a fix for this. Like Chrome, and like KPW, but we can't use it. :(

2SaniaSe: Well, Sticky Password 7 is developed by the same company that made Password Manager for us. Seems reasonable. Thanks for that info.

Unfortunately, there are no updates on the bug. Though I will push this bug into developer's consideration as soon as possible.

Nothing new on this issue?

Another week; no fix, no update on progress? It is not professional to let us sit in the dark on this. I can understand the fix taking time but not to let us know how it is going?? KDM

Another week; no fix, no update on progress? It is not professional to let us sit in the dark on this. I can understand the fix taking time but not to let us know how it is going?? KDM

Hello,

Please send a request to Technical Support via My Kaspersky Account

We provide a personal offer.

Hello,

Are we going to get an update on this? It will be a month tomorrow and still nothing.

Just to log myself as a "no go" on this issue as well. Seems such a shame that one of the best security programs out there has so much trouble with one of the better secure browsers.....I'll be waiting.

/edit: add quote of the important instructions, lest it be buried:

Hello,

Edited by richbuff

Just to log myself as a "no go" on this issue as well. Seems such a shame that one of the best security programs out there has so much trouble with one of the better secure browsers.....I'll be waiting.

/edit: add quote of the important instructions, lest it be buried:

I just resorted to using Sticky Password as someone mentioned above. At least you can import your password database and they give you 30 days free. It's better than the nothing we have now.

That thread is a joke.

Oh... let me just say a little something since you guys seem to not know your products. Password Manager is not an add-on. Yes, it is a part of Pure, but it's not an add-on.

It's function are to:

- Automatically imports passwords from browsers and apps

- Auto-login to websites

- Automatically fills in forms on websites

WE do not have this function of a product we purchased. This occurs every time the browsers update. This is a constant and ongoing fiasco. I do not understand why you are not in contact with them and getting this sorted out so your CUSTOMERS are not shafted for months at a time.

I will not be renewing when my subscription is up this time. I've had enough.

We paid for a service, which is currently working partially :-(

I purchased Kaspersky since 2009, however beginning to be puzzled.

Edited by Oxone

Day 114: Do not lose hope of a decent support ... still waiting.

I know it has been a long time, and I am very frustrated myself. Has it been 114 days (now 117 days)? That is basically 30% of a subscription period

Developing and testing is time consuming, yes. However at least 2 months? This delay has caused significant problems with product functionality. It is pretty disappointing.

Is there an ETA for a fix? Please?

Edited by B--

My workaround has been to use Chrome, Advanced Settings, Passwords and forms, "Offer to save your web passwords" Anyone know if this is safe?

Thank you!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.