Hello - I have installed and run the free version of Malwarebytes for years with KISS although I always had to install KISS first. When the free version of MWB runs a scan there are no conflicts at all. I'm wondering if the Pro version of Malwarebytes will run along side KISS 2013 without conflict? I also want to point out Malwarebytes 2.0 has been released with a all new interface and "better" scan engines. I've installed the new free MWB version and like before, no problems - it is the run-all-the-time Pro version I'm wondering about with KISS 2013.

Also Sandboxie has a new free version. I'd only want to use it to sandbox a browser. I've read elsewhere some KISS users had some issues using Sandboxie while KISS 2013 was installed. I'm seek advice and experience on using Sandboxie to sandbox a browser with KISS already installed. Too bad KISS removed that feature but actually the "Safe Money" feature in KISS is basically a sandboxed browser I think. BTW, Sandboxie has a newer version 4 out now. I want to be able to explore URL's I think might be bad or will download some malware simply by opening the URL. KISS has always warned me about bad URL's so I've not had a problem - I just didn't go there. I'm wanting to look without danger.

I guess I could always install a Virtual Box to "test" potentially bad URL or programs. Any thoughts are most appreciated.

Thank you,

Bill

Hello - I have installed and run the free version of Malwarebytes for years with KISS although I always had to install KISS first. When the free version of MWB runs a scan there are no conflicts at all. I'm wondering if the Pro version of Malwarebytes will run along side KISS 2013 without conflict? I also want to point out Malwarebytes 2.0 has been released with a all new interface and "better" scan engines. I've installed the new free MWB version and like before, no problems - it is the run-all-the-time Pro version I'm wondering about with KISS 2013.

Also Sandboxie has a new free version. I'd only want to use it to sandbox a browser. I've read elsewhere some KISS users had some issues using Sandboxie while KISS 2013 was installed. I'm seek advice and experience on using Sandboxie to sandbox a browser with KISS already installed. Too bad KISS removed that feature but actually the "Safe Money" feature in KISS is basically a sandboxed browser I think. BTW, Sandboxie has a newer version 4 out now. I want to be able to explore URL's I think might be bad or will download some malware simply by opening the URL. KISS has always warned me about bad URL's so I've not had a problem - I just didn't go there. I'm wanting to look without danger.

I guess I could always install a Virtual Box to "test" potentially bad URL or programs. Any thoughts are most appreciated.

Thank you,

Bill

Hello....Running the Pro version of MBAM since 2009 and KIS 2012 was the only version where KIS uninstalled it but you could then reinstall it.

The Pro version of Mbam ran along with all versions of KIS without conflict for me including the 2013 version which your using.

Apart from KIS 2012 i had no problems d/loading a new version of KIS with Mbam installed.

Currently using KIS 2014 and the latest Mbam 2.00.0.1000 with no conflicts whatsoever. <_<

Best practice is to always put them in each others exclusion list and how to do that correctly can be found in the link below.

Apologies but can only answer the first part of your post as i have never used sandboxie.

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=123449

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.