Sign in to follow this  
brc2000

"Previous application launch failed"

Hi. I was away on holiday for the past month or so and returned a few hours ago. When I booted up my PC I was greeted with a "Previous application launch failed" message. I've seen this message before, usually when my PC crashes, but it pops up every time I restart my computer now. I try sending the repoert but I get a "error sending package" message. The only time my computer was used while I was away was on the 12th to send some emails. I use Kaspersky 13 btw, and have already done a chkdsk scan. The program itself works fine, but I'm afraid that the message popping up might indicate some kind of problem. Any help would be appreciated.

I've attached the files in the report. I'm not sure but, I think the _9.15_16.08_ denotes the date and time, which would make sense as I did have blue screen problems during that time. The reprt thing never kept showing up every day up until I left (on the 27th of October), however, so I have no idea why its popping up now, and why I can't send the actual report.

post-279344-1354271618_thumb.jpg

Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the fifth (5th) Important topic.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.