Just Wondering

How to uninstall Kasp Update Utility

Hi

I installed the update utility and it worked fine but then decided not to use it and want to uninstall it. I couldn't see any uninstall feature in e.g. the start menu and I'm not sure what happens to the utility when it's closed - is it still operative in some way or are e.g. the drivers disabled / uninstalled. I have deleted the utilities zipped and unzipped folders but I'm not sure if closing the utility and deleting these folders is the same as uninstalling it.

Anyone any ideas please as to how to remove it?

Cheers.

I assume you are referring to the utility we recently talked about.

The only thing it does is: in case you defined a schedule it registers itself to be automatically started with Windows. To undo that, you can set the schedule back to "manually". It does not use drivers. To uninstall it simply delete its folder.

Hi

Yes, that utility. By delete its folder, I have deleted both the zipped folder that we download from Kasp and the unzipped folder by which we can use the utility - are either of these the folder you refer to? If either are then I have deleted them both but only these, so I'm unsure if there's another one I've missed.

Thanks

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.