I have been trying to install a keylogger on my computer but Kasp12 keeps blocking it. I use it to keep an eye on my teenagers computer use.

I have tried just about every trick I can think of. I added it to my trusted sites. I added it to my exclusions but just cant seem to get past the Kaspersky. I appreciate the fact that it would pick this up but what do you do when you want it on your own computer?

Hi,

In addition to what Sjoeii has suggested:

Have you considered allowing Kaspersky to handle this task for you using Parental Controls?

post-106315-1312262241_thumb.png

Edited by Ballistic

How do I enable parental controls and what are the advantages of this over keylogger?

Security!!!! If you want to put a keylogger on your computer I hope you know what you're doing!!!!

Do it the best way:

Open Kaspersky>Settings>Cardboard box icon>Parental Control>Configure

Keyloggers can track all your keystrokes--like bank account numbers, passwords, etc.

Edited by Ballistic

Odd I followed the path you gave me but did not find the parental controls. Only found Threats and exclusions, self defense,battery saving, compatability, network, notifications, reports and storages, feedback, gaming profile, appearance and manage settings.

What version of Kaspersky are you using? Did you clean install it or install it over a previous version?

I use KIS and I checked and found out that Parental Controls aren't available on KAV.

Don't even consider a keylogger. Upgrading to KIS is a nominal charge, considering what could be at risk.

Edited by Ballistic

I will a soon as it becomes available. According to the website it is due to be released this month,. I signed up to be notified when it becomes available.