ckerscher

multiple logins

Hi, am using version 4 and I need to set up multiple logins for my online banking web page. I have several online accounts with the same bank and each has its own login and password. I rather choose from a drop down list the login and password from Password Manager than typing this info in each time I need to access an online account.

When I try to set up an additional login for the web page I get message that I can't because of single login.

So how do I do this.

Thank,

Charlie

Hi, am using version 4 and I need to set up multiple logins for my online banking web page. I have several online accounts with the same bank and each has its own login and password. I rather choose from a drop down list the login and password from Password Manager than typing this info in each time I need to access an online account.

When I try to set up an additional login for the web page I get message that I can't because of single login.

So how do I do this.

Thank,

Charlie

Here is my answer to solve all your problems with multiple logins.

First of all I reccomend you to upgrade your password manager to version 5.0.0.150.

Than click on caption button in your browser and select this option - manage accounts -> Add Account to URL

Than you can just add different logins to different sites.

Let me know if that solves all your problems

Regards

Here is my answer to solve all your problems with multiple logins.

First of all I reccomend you to upgrade your password manager to version 5.0.0.150.

Than click on caption button in your browser and select this option - manage accounts -> Add Account to URL

Than you can just add different logins to different sites.

Let me know if that solves all your problems

Regards

Some online banking using user name first and password by verify secret word or photo, KPM fail to save the password.

for example at https://logon.rhb.com.my/ and https://www.maybank2u.com.my/mbb/m2u/common...do?action=Login.

Please advice.

Rgd

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.