So why no FAQ's or any hits on what this is (AxKLSysInfo.dll)?

Likely it's a valid file, but nothing on internet googling or even here. So why?

So why no FAQ's or any hits on what this is (AxKLSysInfo.dll)?

Likely it's a valid file, but nothing on internet googling or even here. So why?

This DLL is used for integration with the HelpDesk system - it allows to fill the fields concerning operating system parameters in the form automaticly

This DLL is used for integration with the HelpDesk system - it allows to fill the fields concerning operating system parameters in the form automaticly

Thanks for the reply and some details on that file.

My such file is only (search) found/visible in my C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files folder and is 143,360 bytes.

Most of all, I'm puzzled/curious as to why that file is in that folder. Any typical file size and location for it? And is this default location proper for such a file?

Again, why aren't users finding anything identifying the file either in googling, searching K's website knowledgebase, or even K's forum (until just now)?

Thanks again for the reply, but I'm still looking for "why" the file isn't readily identified, and now "why" it's located where it is as well as what it's file size usually would/should be.

Still looking for "why" the file isn't readily identified either on Kaspersky's knowledgebase, Google or even here.

I find the file in two places:

C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files.

Again it's size is 143,360 bytes and if it is needed to fill in forms automatically, I thought Windows already has this capability and besides that, if for some reason KAV5 needs another such dll to fill in (I guess it's own forms?) why isn't this dll in my KAV5 program file folder? What's it doing in my downloaded program files folder?

Please, I know someone is sharp enough to explain this thing.

Happ e-Trails,

wguru

You have already been answerred by the admin in post #3, why is this such a big thing to you?

Thank you for your kind reply.

I simply cannot understand why the file is located where it is and in that is customary to delete file in that folder, why KAV has designed it to reside there.

Also, I consider myself between a healthy paraniod, borderline overly inquisituve, but simply eager to learn.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.