Jump to content


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About thewild

  • Rank
  1. Done, INC000008767269. I forgot to add the event log. Just tell me if you need them, I already submitted.
  2. Software alerting : Kaspersky File Antivirus Version : KES mr1 OS : Windows 10 Enterprise / Windows 7 Pro Scheduled task deployed with Windows 7 compatibility level.
  3. Hi I have a windows scheduled task pushed by group policy. This task is set to run at user logon and to open an url in the default browser (task action: run program, program: explorer.exe, parameters: "http://myurl"). The task runs fine, but for some reason Kaspersky warns me about "HEUR:Trojan.Multi.Runner.b" on this specific scheduled task. I've also had "Trojan.Multi.GenAutorunTask.b" that seems to be linked to this, but this one came from "system memory" so I could not track it down any further. Can you please tell me how to disable these false positives ?
  4. OK, too bad. I guess I can do it with a second task.
  5. Hi I am trying to setup a scheduled taks on KSC 10.4.343 to update our KES installations. I have set up the task to wake the computers via Wake On Lan during the night, but I'd like the computers to shutdown afterwards. The problem is that the option to shutdown the computers after the task completes is grayed out in the task settings. Why is it so, and how can I fix this ? Thanks !
  6. Sure, I think I have all I need now for my migration. Thanks.
  7. Yes, you were right Nikolay. I had not converted the policy from MR1 to SP2, and thought it was working because I saw the tasks. It's OK now, thanks. The local tasks are now well hidden.
  8. I don't see any reference to running under policy on the local interface. If I remove the device from the "managed devices" group, the group tasks disappear. If I readd it to the group, the tasks reappear.
  9. How can I do that ? I can confirm some settings are applied at least : the File Antivirus is configured as per my policy settings, and my group tasks are correctly configured on my workstation.
  10. If this is what you are referring to, I already unchecked "allow management of local tasks" in my policy, but they are still visible and still running.
  11. thewild

    iSwift database not used ?

    request number : INC000008268638
  12. No, but the previous ones did (scan my computer, etc.). The settings.ini trick is a terrible solution. I think these tasks should be removable by policy, don't you ?
  13. thewild

    iSwift database not used ?

    What software report ? I told you there was a 5GB trace file that I cannot post !! Please be more precise ! Task report (I stopped the task in the middle because I had to work) : Group task settings :
  14. The three "manual" tasks were created automatically. I can't prevent them from being created, I can't remove them. The translations are "vulnerability scan", "integrity check" and "custom scan" There were three other "local" tasks that I managed to remove with a setup.ini file by setting : [Tasks] ScanMyComputer=0 ScanCritical=0 Updater=0 Very very bad workaround, IMHO. Having to use a ini file to prevent task creation, what a mess... Anyway, I can't remove the remaining ones. Even unchecking "allow management of local tasks" does not hide them.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.