nothing_to_lose99

Could not start the Kaspersky Antivirus : Error 1053 [Solved]

I've did it as You descibed. It not solved :(

I've added again GSI report.

Hello!

Could you please send us the same screenshots as attached?

Do the same for the COMODO certificate.

Thank You!

sert.jpg

Hello!

At this stage i would like to recommend you to submit the request for the Technical Support.

Describe your issue and attach all collected information including screenshots.

Tell us the number of submitted request.

Thank You!

Thank You for Your help :)

ID INC000002791683

PS. I've register issue and I received auto-answer from German support. Since today i have recived from Poland support. Is something changed?

Thank You for Your help :)

ID INC000002791683

PS. I've register issue and I received auto-answer from German support. Since today i have recived from Poland support. Is something changed?

Hello!

Do you think that it is mistake? I have seen that the request is in Polish.

The request was forwarded to proper office.

Thank you!

Hello!

Do you think that it is mistake? I have seen that the request is in Polish.

The request was forwarded to proper office.

Thank you!

Key was bought in DE via our central IT in January 2014 so thats why it was moved to DE. I hope so :)

Thank You.

Key was bought in DE via our central IT in January 2014 so thats why it was moved to DE. I hope so :)

Thank You.

You are probably right.

However, thank you for the info!

Hello,

I have Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows and I have the same problem like the original poster.

I cannot open Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 console on some of my domain members computers, also when I check the services I can't start the Kaspersky Endpoint Security Service. It gives me error 1053.

Everything was working properly in Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8 on all computers. I reinstalled several times in some computers and even run the installation task in the Administration Console.

My OS is Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64.

After reading all the post in this thread, I have ran the AVZ tool. I have attached the results.

Thanks for your help in advance

KL_syscure.zip

Hello,

I have Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows and I have the same problem like the original poster.

I cannot open Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 console on some of my domain members computers, also when I check the services I can't start the Kaspersky Endpoint Security Service. It gives me error 1053.

Everything was working properly in Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8 on all computers. I reinstalled several times in some computers and even run the installation task in the Administration Console.

My OS is Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64.

After reading all the post in this thread, I have ran the AVZ tool. I have attached the results.

Thanks for your help in advance

Hi,

Please submit a request with tech support and provide there product installation logs, GSI report, and application, system + kaspersky event logs. Please also make sure that you did scan your computer with a rescue disk as previously described in this topic.

Thank You!

Hi,

Please submit a request with tech support and provide there product installation logs, GSI report, and application, system + kaspersky event logs. Please also make sure that you did scan your computer with a rescue disk as previously described in this topic.

Thank You!

Hi,

Where can I get the product installation logs and kaspersky event logs?

Thanks!

Hi,

Where can I get the product installation logs and kaspersky event logs?

Thanks!

Hello.

For installation logs, please refer here.

System and Kaspersky event logs can be found in Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Event Viewer.

Hello.

For installation logs, please refer here.

System and Kaspersky event logs can be found in Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Event Viewer.

Thanks Kirill. I have scanned the computer with Kaspersky Rescue Disk and it didn't detected anything.

I will contact support.

Thank you!

Hello!

Can you please describe what issue do you have?

Is it the same as the topic starter has?

You can also post installation logs here.

Thank You!

Thanks Kirill. I have scanned the computer with Kaspersky Rescue Disk and it didn't detected anything.

I will contact support.

Thank you!

Please let us know the incident number once you submit a request. Thank you!

Hi,

I just got my problem solved by Kaspersky support. There was a certificate that wasn't installed during the installation process. I had to install the certificate manually on the affected computers, after that I was able to start the Endpoint Service.

Please check the attachement, my problem was with the UTN-USERFirst.Object certificate.

Thanks everyone for their help.

post-506622-1395854359_thumb.png

Edited by RoastChicken

Hi,

I just got my problem solved by Kaspersky support. There was a certificate that wasn't installed during the installation process. I had to install the certificate manually on the affected computers, after that I was able to start the Endpoint Service.

Thanks everyone for their help.

Hi,

Thank You for the information provided!

Hello.

If you are having the same problem with corrupted certificates, try installing these:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/931125 - for XP

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=9490 - for Win7

Thank you.

As Roasted Chicken stated the certificates were not being installed. They are not being installed for me either. I do not have corrupted certificates....I don't have them period.

Please read his post of 26.03.2014

Thanks

As Roasted Chicken stated the certificates were not being installed. They are not being installed for me either. I do not have corrupted certificates....I don't have them period.

Please read his post of 26.03.2014

Thanks

The issue also was that Automatic Root Certificates Updates were disabled in GPO. Please check if this is the case.

I hope it's ok that I revive an old thread such as this, but I did find the following which has been described earlier.

Under Certificates > Trusted Root Certificates > Certificates I was missing UTN-USERFirst-Object such as RoastChicken defined.

To fix this issue, go to Start > Run > GPEdit.msc

Go to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > System > Internet Communication Manager > Internet Communication settings > And make sure "Turn off Automatic Root Certificates Update" is set as Not Configured.

Then go to Start > Run > And type gpupdate.

Now try to Start the Service and the Certificate should install. No need to reinstall the software.

Thank you all for your help as I would have had to contact support to get this issue fixed.