J.Marks

HELP: How to block incoming calls?

Hello,
I need help for block incoming calls (unknown or private numbers) with Kaspersky Internet Security for Android.
Can someone tell me how can I do it?
Thanks.

25 minutes ago, The Shield said:

Hello The Shield,

Thank you for your answer, but the help I need is about blocking incoming calls from private (unidentified) numbers.
The information on the page is about incoming calls from unwanted contacts from non-private (identified) numbers.
Thank you anyway.

J. Marks

Edited by J.Marks

7 hours ago, J.Marks said:

Hello,
I need help for block incoming calls (unknown or private numbers) with Kaspersky Internet Security for Android.
Can someone tell me how can I do it?
Thanks.

Hi. J Marks

Also i must apologize if you think the above posts are of incorrect information you have received in reply to your request.

Your request is a simple fix.

Go to<>settings<>call filter<>filtering mode<>filtering mode<>you have three modes here to choose from, so for you select<>"contacts only" then<>"exit" settings.

To make sure you settings work,  please reboot your phone.

Thanks 

The setting you want is within Android under "Call settings/Blocklist" along with various other options.