Halvtand

Possible fake emails from "kaspersky.uk"

I don't know if this is the right place to bring this up, but hopefully someone will know what to do with this info.
Yesterday I received an email from kaspersky@uk.kaspersky-mail.co.uk that stated that my Kaspersky license expires in 15 days. Today I received another email from the same address stating that my license will expire in 7 days.

Both emails contain my real name and links to "renew the license" (yeah, not pressing that).

Unless something is really off at least one of these must be wrong. According to my KIS-program both are as my license is valid for about 9 more months. 

Anyone who knows the proper way to inform Kaspersky about this, please forward this post/thread to the right place. I can copy-paste or print screen the emails themselves or check links and stuff if needed.  

Edited by Halvtand

Same email story for me ...

Addresses and link URLs seem very legitimate, but completely wrong emails - my license is still valid for 92 days.

I also received the same emails from Kapersky.UK.  I have over 300 days left on my current subscription.  

I see no place to contact Kapersky to find out about this.  Very frustrating.!!!!

The same for me.
I have a Abbo for Anti-Virus but the eMail was about a license of Internet security which I never had.

Tech support website indicated that this email was mistakenly sent to users.......https://support.kaspersky.com

It says

Dear users! If you have received an email or emails from Kaspersky Lab containing information about the license expiration in 7 or 15 days, please disregard these messages. Please refer to the license section in the Kaspersky Lab product for relevant license expiration date. We apologize for any inconvenience!

This topic is closed, because the email is real, from Kaspersky, but sent in error, as xzz123 has posted above.  If the information appears to be in error, please disregard. 

I received mine from Kaspersky UK this morning, and I am in northern Arizona, and the timing of the information is way off. :)