DLRX

Windows Update Sync error: "[MS-WSUSSS] [SOAP-ENV:Server] Error 12 has occured."

Running Kaspersky Security Centre 10.4.343 on Windows Server 2012 R2.

I've recently configured it to act as a WSUS for the company and running the Windows Update Synchronization for the first time gives me this:

image.png.96b7406c0e3ab54729860161069cc5a0.png

It is working to some extend as I have a load of updates in the Software Update folder and it is updating PCs. I just don't know what the above error is. I've also tried running it more than once and everytime it stops at 9% and gives the same error.

What could be the issue?

Hello,

did you install patch A ?

Did you install all MS updates ?

Pleases attach export of task settings ( screenshots are welcome )  and export of its result in text format.

Thank you.

3 часа назад, DLRX сказал:

Running Kaspersky Security Centre 10.4.343 on Windows Server 2012 R2.

I've recently configured it to act as a WSUS for the company and running the Windows Update Synchronization for the first time gives me this:

image.png.96b7406c0e3ab54729860161069cc5a0.png

It is working to some extend as I have a load of updates in the Software Update folder and it is updating PCs. I just don't know what the above error is. I've also tried running it more than once and everytime it stops at 9% and gives the same error.

What could be the issue?

Hello. Please install Patch A on KSC Server https://support.kaspersky.com/13968 . Thank you!

Installing Patch A worked, only now it fills up the hard drive (I've posted a separate post for that).

Thank you!

13 минут назад, Ivan.Ponomarev сказал:

Have you already installed the Patch A?

SET:

1 час назад, hseartem сказал:

PATCH A is set (see file)

ksp01.jpg

16 минут назад, Ivan.Ponomarev сказал:

How exactly is the synchronize Windows PUpdates task set up?  

I dont understand this question... What setting of task? Settings:

ksp03.jpg

ksp04.jpg

ksp05.jpg

ksp06.jpg

13 часов назад, Ivan.Ponomarev сказал:

Would this maybe be more convenient to discuss the problem in the russian forum? 

Yes. Can you transfer or to me to create a new subject at the Russian forum? I'm go to RUforum)))

4 часа назад, hseartem сказал:

Yes. Can you transfer or to me to create a new subject at the Russian forum? I'm go to RUforum)))

You can create new topic at the Russian section of the forum.

Thank you!

Dear Support,

I am having same issue, the WUA task starts and fail at the same point with the above error. KSC 10.5 is installed with Patch A already. Kindly guide on this. Thanks

1.jpg

2.jpg

Hi,

Thank you for that info!

Could you please confirm that this error occurs every time you run the task? Or the task mainly works correctly(without errors)?

2 minutes ago, Nikolay Arinchev said:

Hi,

Thank you for that info!

Could you please confirm that this error occurs every time you run the task? Or the task mainly works correctly(without errors)?

Previously it was not happening, but now on its happening continuosly every time this task is run. Also i have recreated this task but same error. Thanks

On 2/12/2019 at 12:10 PM, Nikolay Arinchev said:

Hi,

Thank you for that info!

Issue is resolved after running the klsql2 query, thanks for the support !!

3 minutes ago, Dmitry Parshutin said:

Hello!

Can we mark this topic as solved?

Sure. Thanks

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.