Mercish

Windows Updates managed by KES

Hi All,

I've been having issues with Windows Updates installing on our endpoints for a short while now. My process is as follows;

* Run task - 'Perform Windows Update Sync' (This has been amended to only look for updates of O/S' in use)

* In a separate container, I have a separate network agent policy that uses KES as a WSUS server and is actively searching for Windows Upates. This container also has the tasks (not inherited);

* Find vulnerabilities and required updates

* Install required updates and fix vulnerabilities

Now my issue arises when I've run the find vulnerabilities task, in the results it shows that there are required updates but when I go to install them - nothing happens. Is my process incorrect or am I missing an obvious step here?

Thanks

Edited by Mercish

Architecture;

Kaspersky security center - 10.4.343

Network agent - 10.4.343

Endpoint - 10.3.0.6294

License is advanced. 

Just now, Konstantin Antonov said:

What you mean? What did you do?

Thank you!

I have the ' Install required updates and fix vulnerabilities' task that follows on from ' Find vulnerabilities and required updates'. 

image.png.dabc9979902c31a03a9a2dd7bef6d0c4.png

The above is the results of the find vulnerabilities task, when the install task runs; the below is the result.

image.png.20e63ac3446a68066e1af11eec94aacf.png

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.