• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting   09/20/2017

По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.  || Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published.
thewild

iSwift database not used ?

thewild   

Hi all

We are running KES 10 on Windows 7 Pro workstations, managed by KSC 10.

We have a weekly scan setup, and on all workstations it looks like all files are analyzed, whether changed or not since last scan. So these scans take ages, and our workstations slow down to a crawl.

I double (triple, and quadruple) checked both File Antivirus policy and Scheduled Scan task policy : both have iSwift and iChecker enabled, and "Scan only new and changed files" is also checked (why does this option even exist when there is iSwift and iChecker ??).

I have searched after the iSwift database on client computers but haven't found it in windir\system32\drivers. Is it somewhere eles ?

Thanks for your help !

thewild   

Hi !

I try to find it just to see whether it is used or not (to check its size and its modified date, for instance).

Versions :

KES 10.2.1.23 (a)

KSC 10.1.249

thewild   

Are you kidding me ?

Okay, I'm upgrading right now, and I can tell you the problem will remain.

So in 30 minutes you'll be able to giv me support, right ?

thewild   

OK, I ugraded ecerything. The result is, as expected, that a full scan takes ages, and that everything seems to be rescanned every time.

Just as an exemple, there is a DLL for which I can see in the progress window that all objects are scanned on every scan (I see mydll.dll//somefunctionname.o in the progress window). This DLL never changes, of course.

I have enabled traces, but after 10 minutes the trace file (SRV) was over 5GB in size so I stopped it.

Of course, I can't send you such a file. Do you want an extract from it ? Say, the first 100 lines (head -n 100) ?

thewild   

Some more data :

First run (after desinstallation of previous version, installation of new version, and KSC server switching) : 1h20.

Following run : 1h22.

Absolutely NO gain.

4 hours ago, thewild said:

Some more data :

First run (after desinstallation of previous version, installation of new version, and KSC server switching) : 1h20.

Following run : 1h22.

Absolutely NO gain.

Hello,

please attach KL software report, screenshots of task settings and task result.

Thank you.

thewild   
il y a 7 minutes, Dmitry Eremeev a dit :

Hello,

please attach KL software report, screenshots of task settings and task result.

Thank you.

What software report ? I told you there was a 5GB trace file that I cannot post !! Please be more precise !

Task report (I stopped the task in the middle because I had to work) : yF1ahta.png

Group task settings :

Vq3J71w.png

yTImmdn.png

Edited by thewild

Hi,

Please create a request to KL support and attach all previously collected info to it.

Please tell us the number of that request.

Thank you!