Sign in to follow this  
andersonfranca

Activate KES 10.0 for Linux Beta [In progress]

Dear Friends,

Kaspersky Lab is announcing the release of beta version of Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10.0 for Linux Beta (10.0.0.3150).

Testing is scheduled for 27.01.2017 - 05.02.2017

Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10.0 for Linux Beta is designed to provide protection, of file servers and desktops running under Linux operating system.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10.0 for Linux Beta allows to:

* Ensure real-time protection of the file system against malicious code intercept and analyze attempts to access files, disinfect and delete infected objects;

* Scan objects on-demand: search infected and suspicious files (including files in the specified scan scopes); analyze files; disinfect or delete infected files;

* Create a copy of an infected object in the backup storage before disinfect or delete attempt to make it possible to restore such an object;

* Update the anti-virus databases; the database could be updated from the Kaspersky Lab's updates servers, the Customer update server, the Kaspersky Security Center server or from a local folder;

* Control and configure Kaspersky Anti-Virus using the command-line, Kaspersky Security Center and Web Management Console.

RELEASE NOTES

To learn more about system requirements, installation procedure and known issues, please check attached release notes.

WHAT TO TEST?

1) Regular activities and check the performance, such as working with network shares, different OAS/ODS configuration

2) Try to use our new scanning tasks - boot and memory scan. You can run it with -W key to see what it does:

/opt/kaspersky/kav4fs/bin/kav4fs-control --start-task 4 -W

/opt/kaspersky/kav4fs/bin/kav4fs-control --start-task 5 -W

In case of ThreatDetected event - please, report!

3) If you want to use network Proxy, you can change during installation or via global application settings:

To review global settings

/opt/kaspersky/kav4fs/bin/kav4fs-control --get-app-settings

To change proxy settings:

/opt/kaspersky/kav4fs/bin/kav4fs-control --set-app-settings UseProxy=Yes ProxyServer=user:password@127.0.0.1:3128

4) You should not be root user anymore to run scan-file command:

/opt/kaspersky/kav4fs/bin/kav4fs-control --scan-file /tmp

5) Try our new Kaspersky Security Center management plugin - how it works, reports and user expirience.

It was completely reworked, what do you like? What can be done better?

If you want to use Kaspersky Security Center as update distribution server, ensure that Kaspersky Security Center downloads databases from http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/iro/

DOWNLOAD

ftp://KAVUFS:0b0RpN3K94uD035@data14.kaspersky-labs.com

Login: KAVUFS

Password: 0b0RpN3K94uD035

Description:

.\kav4fs-beta_10.0.0-3150_amd64.deb – DEB x64

.\kav4fs-beta_10.0.0-3150_i386.deb – DEB x32

.\kav4fs-beta-10.0.0-3150.i386.rpm – RPM x32

.\kav4fs-beta-10.0.0-3150.x86_64.rpm – RPM x64

.\klnagent\klnagent_10.1.1-24_i386.deb – DEB klnagent (for integration with KSC)

.\klnagent\klnagent-10.1.1-24.i386.rpm – RPM klnagent (for integration with с KSC)

.\kav4fs-beta.zip – for remote installation task via KSC

.\plugin_10.0.138\en-US\klcfginst.msi – plugin for KSC 10.2 and higher - English version.

.\md5sums – for checksum verification.

Please note that these links may not work in Google Chrome browser.

FEEDBACK

a. Issue description, scenario to reproduce;

b. System information

c. Screenshots and video;

!!!ATTENTION!!!

Please kindly inform us on forum if you don't have any problems with installing or KES10 for Linux

This information will be also useful for us.

Please inform us about that in the proper forum branch: https://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showforum=558

AWARD

The most active participants will be awarded with KL special prizes!

Thank You and stay safe!

I had same problem : Leave blank License field.

And don't use a config file (--auto-install=) option with kes4lwks-setup.pl

Hello.

It is a little unclear what sort of problem you are having.

Please describe it in more detail.

Thank you.

Hello.

It is a little unclear what sort of problem you are having.

Please describe it in more detail.

Thank you.

I answer to the question "How can I activate the product KES 10.0 for Linux Beta." because I had same problem when I used configuration file instead of default installation.

Edited by rmo

I answer to the question "How can I activate the product KES 10.0 for Linux Beta." because I had same problem when I used configuration file instead of default installation.

Previously, the product was self-activated when performing the default installation.

Currently, you should use a key from this topic: https://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=365096

Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.