Sign in to follow this  
Kamin Karim

Security Checklist for An Antivirus [In progress]

Dear sir,

I need a list to check the Security of an Antivirus. What controls are compulsory to implement if running an antivirus. what to check for Security review of an Antivirus.

thank you in advance

Regards,

Dear sir,

I need a list to check the Security of an Antivirus. What controls are compulsory to implement if running an antivirus. what to check for Security review of an Antivirus.

thank you in advance

Regards,

Hello,

please state an exact build of KL product.

Please specify your request more precisely.

Thank you.

Dear sir,

thank you in advance

Regards,

I need to check 3 servers which contain Kaspersky security center 10 with KNA10, KES sp1 Mr2 and KAV8 i need a security check list of the product features its must be working fine. we have advance license.

thank you

I need to check 3 servers which contain Kaspersky security center 10 with KNA10, KES sp1 Mr2 and KAV8 i need a security check list of the product features its must be working fine. we have advance license.

thank you

Please install KSWS on server OS.

Please use installation guide on p. 90 - 94.

Thank you.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.