Sign in to follow this  
bouncy-tigger

parental control KIS 2015 shows usage time when computer was off

Hi,

I have a problem with the parental control of KIS2015. I have a WIn7 system. It often, but not always happens, that my son can not use the computer, because his time is registered already used up. When I look at the usage in KIS 2015, it shows, that he has been using the computer since 00:00, the start of the day. What can be the reason for this malfunctioning ? Maybe something with automatic windows updates ? I am lost.

Quote: "I am lost."

Welcome to the English section of the Kaspersky forum, and Thank You to the Russian moderator for moving your topic to here. :)

Please check system date/time is correct, then uninstall KIS 2015 > reboot, then please see the second Important topic for instructions to download and install KIS version 2016.

After you install version 2016, activate with your current activation code > do a databases update > reboot.

Any better with the current version?

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.