pfenton@btbf.org

Fatal Error during install [1251320]

I found some logs, if you care to look at them. As stated i have the same issue trying to install MR2. I would attach the kl-install file but it the forum wont allow the file size.

I found some logs, if you care to look at them. As stated i have the same issue trying to install MR2. I would attach the kl-install file but it the forum wont allow the file size.

Hi,

You can upload it to any file sharing service and let us know the link as an option. Were are you not provided with FTP credentials for such purposes when applied for beta-testing?

Thank You!

got it. i removed previous version with Kaspersky Removal Tool. and then tried the install. This time it was a success.

Hello,

please provide us uninstallation logs.

Thank you.

I'm having problems installing Kaspersky, fatal error was generated logs in the temporary files, is attached. tks

Please describe the scenario with more detail step-by-step and attach screen shots.

Thank you.

Hello,

having similar problem like posted by the TS.

Upgraded Windows 7 Pro using Windows Update to Windows 10.

Previously installed KES 10.2.2.10535, was disabled after Windows 10 upgrade. So installed Total Security (latest) using 30 day trial license.

Removed Total Security and want to install KES 10 SP1 MR2 beta with failed installation (see logfiles attached).

Used Kaspersky Remover 1.0.504 to cleanup all Products.

In Services the "Kaspersky Seamless Update Service" is still remaining there.

Thanks.

logfiles.zip

I have problems with this installation follows the printscreen , and the information recorded in the temp folder.

I need some information to install the product our company this is unprotected.

Adt

What product was installed before on this host? In log there is some information about product installed before.

What product was installed before on this host? In log there is some information about product installed before.

yes I had Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 installed after upgrading it did not work anymore,

so I removed this version to install Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 SP1 MR2 functional

yes I had Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 installed after upgrading it did not work anymore,

so I removed this version to install Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 SP1 MR2 functional

Which version of Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 concretely did you have? How you uninstalled product after update to windows 10? what version of windows you used before update to windows 10? How you update to windows 10 by ISO or maybe by windows update? Pls provide us export of registry HKLM key.

I used the utlima version of Endpoint Security for Windows, removed using Revo Uninstaller program , used the ISO official Microsoft site which was released on July 29 , I upgraded my system.

as will send the export of tea ve for you

I need a quick and effective solution , because we have a license that is not being used for computers that have been upgraded to widowns 10, the liability of Kaspersky was to provide something compatible before the operating system update , now my company is unprotected ask that me assist me to install.

1. You need to clean your system by kavremover utility http://support.kaspersky.com/common/service.aspx?el=1464

2. After that you can install KES10 SP1MR2 Beta.

Note: Beta can be activated only by beta key that can be activated only for 30 day before key will expired. When KES10SP1MR2 will be released you can activated it by commercial license, but before installing release version you will be need to delete Beta manually (pls do not use any third-party software for deleting our product, use Programs and Feathers in Control Panel or kavremover or task on SC side to delete product)

Thank you very much , I managed to do the installation, the machines that made ​​the upgrade without keeping any file or application ,

now in machines that have been upgraded keeping files and applications was not possible to install , I will have to format to succeed.

Thank you very much , I managed to do the installation, the machines that made ​​the upgrade without keeping any file or application ,

now in machines that have been upgraded keeping files and applications was not possible to install , I will have to format to succeed.

Hi,

We will wait for further results.

Thank You!

I wonder , when will the official version ? Beta version will upgrade to the final version ? thank you again!

Hi,

Please refer to this article. You will need to remove beta-version prior to commercial release deployment.

Thank You!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.