ouriran

Kaspersky internet security disconnect me from the internet

Every time Kaspersky internet security is open or it's firewall is enabled i can't connect to the internet

Please give me a solution

---

Windows 8.1 x64

Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.2.361

Edited by Our Iran

Welcome. Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the sixth (6th) Important topic.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

Regardless of the content of your GSI logs the following information:

The KIS Firewall detects any network that is not yet known to her as 'public' or 'unknown'. This restrictive firewall rules take effect. You have to change the network itself to 'local' (KIS-Settings -> Protection -> Firewall -> Networks -> not select the indented entry with the name of the network card -> Button [edit] (below) -> Network Type -> Change to 'Local Network' -> Save).

In addition, you should set as the DHCP server (router) that the computer always receives the same IPv4 address.

Bye.

KM

In addition, you should set as the DHCP server (router) that the computer always receives the same IPv4 address.

Is this what you mean ?

The KIS Firewall detects any network that is not yet known to her as 'public' or 'unknown'. This restrictive firewall rules take effect. You have to change the network itself to 'local' (KIS-Settings -> Protection -> Firewall -> Networks -> not select the indented entry with the name of the network card -> Button [edit] (below) -> Network Type -> Change to 'Local Network' -> Save).

I can't edit this item

1zvyemx.jpg

1qmyyr.jpg

just this item is 'unknwon'

// deleted irrelevant pictures

when i unplug the network cable this is not 'unknown type'

2rgm0ki.png

but after re-connect the cable it changes to 'unknown type'

I have looked in the manual of your router. He can not configure the network devices will always get the same IPv4 address.

In the screenshot 'Network Properties' I meant the lower entry. But he is already set as 'local'.

'Other Networks' is always 'unknown'. 'Internet' is always 'public'. Both can not be set differently.

So my tip helps not really.

Bye.

KM

Also, in addition to what KleinerMuck indicates in the post above,

Please uninstall KIS 2015 > reboot, then please see the second Important topic for instructions to download and install KIS version 2016.

After you install version 2016, activate with your current activation code > do a databases update > reboot.

Any better with the current version?

OK, I do

But i have found that every time i close KIS after loading windows and reopen it, Internet connection established.

This can help?

Hi, I updated my OS to windows 10 recently. Reinstalled Kaspersky version 2016 as suggested.

Now, if Kaspersky is enabled I cannot access the internet plus my PC hangs every 3-4 hours. Once I disable Kaspersky, all runs fine.

Any suggestions!

Welcome. Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the sixth (6th) Important topic.

after installing KIS 2016 i have the same problem

Everyting related to Mozilla, Microsoft, Kaspersky, NVIDIA and IDM are allowed in the firewall.

But IDM and kaspersky could connect to the internet and download updates, but firefox and IE cannot open websites -> (Unable to connect)

it should mentioned that this condition happens a while after installing KIS 2016 (not at first)

As before when i Exit KIS once and open it again, Internet connection established.

GetSystemInfo_HOME-PC_Home_2015_08_10_19_28_43

Edited by Our Iran

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.