Yasir Shehzad

Updates time difference [In progress]

Hi,

There is some update time difference when I open KES10 interface-->Support and when I open klcsngtgui.exe from Network Agent installation folder.

See the attached screenshot. Is this the expected behavior?

Thanks !!

post-494388-1413719474_thumb.jpg

Hi,

There is some update time difference when I open KES10 interface-->Support and when I open klcsngtgui.exe from Network Agent installation folder.

See the attached screenshot. Is this the expected behavior?

Thanks !!

Hello.

What if to update bses, is resuly going to be the same?

Thanks.

Hello.

What if to update bses, is resuly going to be the same?

Thanks.

Hi,

I didn't get what you are saying, If you are asking about updates, yes the task is completed successfully..!!!

Thanks!!

Hi,

I didn't get what you are saying, If you are asking about updates, yes the task is completed successfully..!!!

Thanks!!

Hi,

Do I understand correctly that if you run update now (download new bases) the issue still persists?

Thank You!

Hi,

Do I understand correctly that if you run update now (download new bases) the issue still persists?

Thank You!

Hi,

Yes that is correct. After updating databases still it showing different timings for the updates.

Thank You !

Hi,

Yes that is correct. After updating databases still it showing different timings for the updates.

Thank You !

Hello,

could you start update task and make screen shot iimmediately after its completing.

Thanks.

Hello,

could you start update task and make screen shot iimmediately after its completing.

Thanks.

Hi,

This issue still in the KES 10 SP1 Beta 2. Please update which files you need from the machine?

Thank You !

Hi,

This issue still in the KES 10 SP1 Beta 2. Please update which files you need from the machine?

Thank You !

Hello,

the time that is specified in KES displays database release.

The time specified in agent means the time when was performed update task.

Update tasks probably performs oftener then database release.

Thanks.

Hello,

the time that is specified in KES displays database release.

The time specified in agent means the time when was performed update task.

Update tasks probably performs oftener then database release.

Thanks.

Hi,

Ok, I understand you statement but in current version KES10 10.2.1.23 MR1 it's showing me the same information on all 3 tabs. see the attached screenshot.

In Addition patch pf386 is installed on the KES10 as I faced an issue with the update time difference, so patch pf386 was provided from your side.

Please confirm if there is any changing in the KES 10 SP1 regarding this time difference or it may be a bug.

Note: This screenshot was taken right after when the update task was completed on the machine. see the screenshot.

Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks !!

post-494388-1414756844_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Ok, I understand you statement but in current version KES10 10.2.1.23 MR1 it's showing me the same information on all 3 tabs. see the attached screenshot.

In Addition patch pf386 is installed on the KES10 as I faced an issue with the update time difference, so patch pf386 was provided from your side.

Please confirm if there is any changing in the KES 10 SP1 regarding this time difference or it may be a bug.

Note: This screenshot was taken right after when the update task was completed on the machine. see the screenshot.

Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks !!

Hello.

For now it is being decided for a future versions.

Thank You.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.