sailbsp

Mozilla Firefox 26 getting blocked by KES8. [Solved] [pf133]

Hello!

Could you please check if this issue will persist on 1042 version with patch 133 installed?

I will send this patch to you in the incident.

Thank You!

Hello,

we have 7000 user in our network running on KES 8.1.0.831, we want to know what is the solution of this version..

Hello,

we have 7000 user in our network running on KES 8.1.0.831, we want to know what is the solution of this version..

Hello!

May I please kindly ask you to test the provided solution (upgrade to 8.1.0.1042 + patch) on a few machines and report the results?

If it works we should consider your further actions in your incident.

Thank you!

Hi,

I think patch 133 solved the problem. I tested it on my laptop and I can't reproduce the error message anymore. I will deploy the patch tomorrow by the security center to the rest of the company.

Thx for the help!

Hi,

I think patch 133 solved the problem. I tested it on my laptop and I can't reproduce the error message anymore. I will deploy the patch tomorrow by the security center to the rest of the company.

Thx for the help!

Thank you for this information!

Same problem here. I'll be very gratefull for the patch.

Hello!

Please kindly submit an incident to your CompanyAccount and provide us with its number. Patch will be sent through the incident.

Thank you!

Hello,

Hello,

Waiting for your reply.

Hi,

Could you confirm that you recieved PF133?

Have you applied it? What was the result?

Hello,

Thanks for your support we have tested the newer version (1042) in a PC and found the problem has been resolved.

Waiting for the 831 patch.

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks for your support we have tested the newer version (1042) in a PC and found the problem has been resolved.

Thanks

Thanks for the information, its is PF133 not 831 patch. i will send you the PM with patch.

Hello,

Thanks

Patch send to PM.. Please check

Hello!

Please kindly submit an incident to your CompanyAccount and provide us with its number. Patch will be sent through the incident.

Thank you!

done! INC000002557584 24.12.2013 13:36 i hope you will make patch fastly, because FF is corporative standard in our company. Thanks!

Hello,

I would recommend to try the latest version 8.1.0.1042. If the issue still persists please let us know whether you have tried to add the websites to trusted.

I used 8.1.0.1042. Issue occurs on all HTTPS websites - google, facebook, my own corporative portal, router's web-interfaces, etc. Only that helps - disabling KES8 or not using Firefox 26.

Edited by sukhyi

done! INC000002557584 24.12.2013 13:36 i hope you will make patch fastly, because FF is corporative standard in our company. Thanks!

hello,

I have download and install the pf133 for KES 8.1.0.831 but my problem still persist.

Thanks

Hello!

Please kindly submit the request for the TS. https://companyaccount.kaspersky.com

Please provide us the following information:

1. INC number

2. Product traces collected during the issue reproducing.

3. Screenshots of the issue

4. GSI report

5. Detailed description of the issue (which sites did you try to access)

Thank You!

3. Screenshots of the issue

post-466972-1387886290_thumb.png

4. GSI report

GetSystemInfo_PROGRAM_01_s.sukhyi_2013_12_24_13_53_18.zip

hello,

I have download and install the pf133 for KES 8.1.0.831 but my problem still persist.

Thanks

Hello!

This happens because pf_133 is compatible with version 1042 and it doesn't work with version 831.

Please kindly tell us is it possible for you to upgrade up to the 1042 version and then use 133 patch?

Or this variant is impossible for you?

Thank you!

I used 8.1.0.1042. Issue occurs on all HTTPS websites - google, facebook, my own corporative portal, router's web-interfaces, etc. Only that helps - disabling KES8 or not using Firefox 26.

Hello!

The patch was provided via e-mail.

Please check.

Thank You!

Hello!

The patch was provided via e-mail.

Please check.

Thank You!

Now all work fine, patch 133 solved problem. Thanks! :cb_punk:

Now all work fine, patch 133 solved problem. Thanks! :cb_punk:

You are welcome!

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you will face any issue.

Thank you!

Hello!

This happens because pf_133 is compatible with version 1042 and it doesn't work with version 831.

Please kindly tell us is it possible for you to upgrade up to the 1042 version and then use 133 patch?

Or this variant is impossible for you?

Thank you!

Hello,

This is impossible to us upgrade 1042 right now. As i already tell you in my previous post we have 7000 user in our network.

So please give us the solution for 831.

Thanks

Hello,

This is impossible to us upgrade 1042 right now. As i already tell you in my previous post we have 7000 user in our network.

So please give us the solution for 831.

Thanks

Hello!

We need to investigate this issue for 831 version.

To do that we shall need product traces which you still haven't send us.

Please try the following scenario:

1. Disable all components but Web-Control.

2. Enable product traces

3. Reproduce the issue.

4. Tell us which sites did you try to open and failed.

5. Attach collected info to your submitted incident.

Thank You!

Hello!

We need to investigate this issue for 831 version.

To do that we shall need product traces which you still haven't send us.

Please try the following scenario:

1. Disable all components but Web-Control.

2. Enable product traces

3. Reproduce the issue.

4. Tell us which sites did you try to open and failed.

5. Attach collected info to your submitted incident.

Thank You!

Hello,

unable to open https://www.google.co.in/ and our own web mail pages https://www.sail-bhilaisteel.com/squirrelmail/src/login.php.

where i can upload the product trace log

Thanks

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.