Sign in to follow this  
lucijamtrv91

activation code is invalid for this region

please can help me anyone...

I am purchase 1 year license Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 from // and now I have a problem....

activation code is invalid for this region....

any help please....what I can do now...

Edited by Baz^^
Removed URL

Please contact the store where you purchased it from.

Please contact the store where you purchased it from.

yes i contact but tell me than I contact kaspersky....I do not know what I can do...I pay 20$ is not big money but...

Previous post is toast.

"i recive now mesage from www.~~~" Please do not post links on this forum, unless they are official Kaspersky Lab links, if you are not sure what links are not ok to post.

"Blame Kaspersky....." Ummm....... Uhhhhhh........ No. Instead, follow the instructions that Baz posted for you.

"There is a way around this though, where you could.........." Ummm....... Uhhhhhh........ No. Instead, follow the instructions that Baz posted for you.

ok..sory..but is not was my mesage is response from stor where I buy the license...I do not want blame kaspersky...

is downloadcrew wich is blame they dont care about my problem...ok sory i dont care is only 20 bucks...

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.