I have two laptops running Kaspersky Internet Security. One license is about to expire, the other has 6 months remaining.

If I buy the 3x PCs 1 year deal it's cheaper than 2 1x PC licenses.

Can I save a license for 6 months and then use it on the laptop that expires then?

Thanks

Steve

I have two laptops running Kaspersky Internet Security. One license is about to expire, the other has 6 months remaining.

If I buy the 3x PCs 1 year deal it's cheaper than 2 1x PC licenses.

Can I save a license for 6 months and then use it on the laptop that expires then?

Thanks

Steve

(First post - so please excuse newbie-errors!)

My experience - having once been in the same position (but with three PCs .... children in the house!) - is that once a licence key has been used, then all licences under that key start running. So, when you load licence #2 it will only have 6 months to run, thus you will need to buy two more in 6 mths time.

Hope this explains what no one told me but I discovered the expensive way.

Thanks for your reply :) Good to know!

At least it's only £10 more for the extra PCs so even if I lose 6 months I am still better off.

29.99 for 1 licence 1 PC

39.99 for 1 licence 3 PC

mereuser is correct, you're buying a 3 user license, not 3 seperate licenses. You have a bit of time from the first activation.....last i heard it was 1 month....meaning if you activate the second and third pc after say 29 days those two would still run for 365 days, but certainly not 6 months. :)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.