Vitaly Belyakov

Kaspersky Update Utility 2.0, the new version

When will the german version be released?

Under Home products KAV/KIS2013 are listened but not the actual version 13.0.1.1490.

KAV/KIS 2009 is listened. No updates available since 2011 Dec. 24.

Under workstation an server the version 6.0.4.1212 is End of Live and no updates available anymore.

Under Mail server I´m missing the supported version 5.5.1388.

Under Administration Tools the version 8.0.2048/2090 are listened. EoL

Hello Mikhail,

Thanks for the link provided to download the version 3 of the KUU. I think it is the one I need to update product like KES10 and KSC10.

But do you have an information about the date the product will be supported ?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Hello Helmut,

Thanks for your answer. But I am sorry to tell that I am lost :)

Is the link you provide in your previous message for KUU v2.0.1.2015 ?

I tried to download the software provided my Mikhail (http://support.kaspersky.ru/updater#downloads). It is "Kaspersky Updater 2012 (v2.3.2.163)" and "Update utility Updater v3.5.0.34". With these KES10 and KSC10 are natively integrated ?

Sorry for the question, but what should be the correct use ? What is the best practices ? What are the recommandations ?

And more I found options in the "Update utility Updater v3.5.0.34" that are not documented. What is the purpose of the -r and -m parameters we can add to the command line of the "Updater.exe" ?

Thanks a lot for your future answer

Regards

а когда будет новая версия программы, которая будет поддерживать kis2014

Пожалуйста, задать вопрос на английском языке.

Как можно скорее! :laugh3:

очень жаль, что так и нет ответа, но читал на форуме, что не будет поддерживаться kis2014 обновление для домашних версий через скаченные базы, а жаль, многие пользователи просто уйдут на продукты других компаний, жаль

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.