Viktor

KMS for Symbian^3

We have released beta-version of KMS for Symbian^3:

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=190542

To take part in the testing you should send me your phone imei

I has received at 10/15/2010 from your email the KMS beta 9.3.70 MP1 CF1 (that I cannot to active because it warn that license has expired)... Could you send me the current 9.3.73?

Thanks!!!

Edited by RickAr

I have PM'd you my IMEI no. :)

Thank you, but the beta-testing is over. We are releasing the product. It will be available for downloading next week. Next beta-testing will start in December, i have included your e-mail to beta-testers list

Thank you, but the beta-testing is over. We are releasing the product. It will be available for downloading next week. Next beta-testing will start in December, i have included your e-mail to beta-testers list

Thanks, Viktor... I'm waiting for...

oh again I am late.. Anyway, thanks for adding me in email list. I will be waiting for next beta testing.. ;)

I have a N8 and running KMS 9 MP2 on it. Works well. :)

I think you meant KMS 9 MP1 because KMS 9.0 MP1 has not been released yet

I think you meant KMS 9 MP1 because KMS 9.0 MP1 has not been released yet

I think you meant MP2 on the bold from above :laugh3:

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.