• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting (click here to read the full text RU/EN)   09/20/2017

Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published. || По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.
Sign in to follow this  
ajfennewald

after install internet does not work

My computer was recently infected by a trojan attack. I purchased the anti virus software to replace mcafee. I had to use the rescue disk because i was unable to install anything. I was able to update to the most recent version in the rescue disk and did a full scan and found 3 trojans. When i finished that i uninstalled mcafee and insalled kaspersky. after this my internet stoped working. The connection is still up but i can't use any internet application. When i try to use internet explorer it gives me an error about the proxy server. I am not sure what i should do to try to fix this problem.

Windows version, plus which Service pack versions, updates, etc. - Windows vista with service pack 2. Updated up to close to the last update relesed before trojan attack (13 Aug)

Firewall. I think only the windows one. I turned it off but not till after install becasue i forgot about it

Anti-virus. I had Macafee. Uninstalled before i installed kaspersky

Anti-trojan.

Anti-spyware. None except what macafee includes

Process/registry control, like WinPatrol, System safety monitor, Prevx etc. None that i know of

Backup software. None