All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. If I make my Kaspersky Plus app - while in audit mode - part of my reference image and then run sysprep, will it: - break the activation of KP thru the valid license key? - reset the master config of KP that I set up including: password for EXIT, CHANGE SETTINGS, UNINSTALL, file- or app-specific exclusions, anything else that can be set up in the app's user interface?
  3. I've installed the app on a VM via the command prompt then logged in with my account. It says I no longer have a valid subscription (I do for the old KTS actually but not for Kaspersky Plus I guess) and it wants me to type in an activation code Do we no longer receive 30 days of free trial? I only want to use it on a VM to set up a master config file and test some other things then I'll just create my script and delete the VM etc.
  4. @Cardozo, за подробностями и разъяснениями можете обратиться в техподдержку. Ответ получен, тема закрыта.
  5. @Cardozo Ответ вирлаба по вердикту Phishing для этого сайта - срабатывание верное (скрины). Разработчик может обратиться в поддержку для получения разъяснений, на что именно идет срабатывание, чтобы внести соответствующие исправления.
  6. İşlemi daha sonra tekrar deneyin. VPN ve benzeri şeyleri kapatın. Mobil ağdan veya wifi ağından daha sonra tekrar deneyin.
  7. https://support.kaspersky.com/help/Kaspersky/Win21.17/en-US/43520.htm Brave desteği yok.
  8. Today
  9. Hola, ¿Como esta administrado el equipo (vía Kaspersky Security Center, Cloud, ..) o no esta administrado? Tienes que facilitar mucha más información para que podamos intentar ayudarte, con esa escasa información, te recomiendo que abras un ticket de soporte en el Company Account, envíales el getsysteminfo (gsi) del equipo en cuestión. Saludos
  10. Hello @Tourito, *Also* Kaspersky PURE is not Kaspersky Total Security. When the application could not be activated what error message shows - do you see the error here: https://support.kaspersky.com/consumer/faq-for-home-products#activation-win? Please post back? Thank you🙏 Flood🐳+🐋
  11. Hello @russewelt, Thank you for the information & we're very sorry for the delay responding! At the time of your response: 23H2 22631.3374 - was in preview release. At this date: 10th May 2024, KPM is now at v 24.0.0.428 / 1712576387_7582 / 1.1.0.2_1. At this date: 10th May 2024, KPM extension is at: v24.0.128.1. At this date: 10th May 2024, a new version: 21.7 has begun a *silent*, staggered, global, distribution, it may not have reached (your) computer as yet, do not worry, when it does you'll not know until it's been sitting silently in the background for 7 days / 168 hours - IF after the duration of that period, the computer has not been rebooted - the blob on Kaspersky + main GUI will turn yellow, the new version will send a notification to the K+ Notification center, another notification to Windows Notification center & the Kaspersky *icon* in Windows *hidden* icons will turn red - in essence all these notifications will tell you there's a new version & to apply it - reboot the computer. IF the computer is rebooted anytime AFTER the new version arrives & BEFORE the 7 days expires, the new version will be applied = you will not have any pre-warnings that this is happening. Moving to *now*, please advise, is the current OS still the same as it was March 31st, 2024, 23:37 = 23H2 22631.3374? Ditto for the KPM version? Ditto for K+? Are Autosave & Autofill enabled? And finally - does the " no integration between KPM extension and KPM application", when using Firefox - issue persist? Please post back? Thank you🙏 Flood🐳+🐋
  12. Не знаю насчет люстры, я своей зачитал текст, она не поняла, а насчет остального - если Вы считаете, что с дивана решить Вашу проблему невозможно, то зачем писать людям, сидящим на диване? Я вон тоже на диван завалился, и что мне, вставать что ли? Так что пишите тем, кто сидит в кабинете на стуле. Сразу и пишите.
  13. Hello @Ashik Kumar, Welcome! Which device OS & Build: Windows, MAC, iOS, Android -> READ & follow the guide written by Danila T: Read before you create a new topic! Which KPM version? Which KPM browser extension version? BACKUP KPM. Uninstall KPM. Uninstall *all* extensions. Exit *all* browsers. Shutdown, power OFF the device. When the device is completely OFF, power ON by pressing the power-button, login. Download https://www.kaspersky.com/password-manager#installation Install KPM Install the extensions in each browser. Recheck the original issue - IF it persists -> log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts - on the support page, select either Chat or Email, in the template Request *Type* field - fill in: Website compatibility issue; include images & or a video of the error & a *detailed history*. Support may request: logs, traces & other data, they will guide you. Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? Thank you🙏 Flood🐳+🐋
  14. Even after the existence of properly filled in addresses , the application is not filling webforms, in any of the browsers like Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera & Yandex. Pls give me a workaround. NB: The newest extensions are there in the browsers
  15. @Cardozo , да идите вы в техподдержку https://support.kaspersky.ru/b2c/#contacts И с этим туда же. А можете и у вашей люстры спросить - Или как?
  16. Yesterday
  17. Скрины могу скинуть, но они вам не помогут. Уверен, что вы их видели тысячи раз. Тестовый блог www.9bz.ru но там нет рекламы. Мой Каспер блочит все блоги в этом сервисе. Я даже зарубежные смотрел, такая же фигня. Возврат средств делать за ключ? Или как? Но работать невозможно.
  18. Вот зачем ты это пишешь? Самоутвердиться за мой счет? Я цифрами указал версию и она существует. Даже люстра в моем кабинете поняла, что я указал тариф "Премиум". Ты все равно со своего дивана мне помочь не в состоянии. Я деньги заплатил не для того, чтобы встретиться с тобой, "если что"....
  19. @joas_hyuke Bem-vindo Você já tentou deslogar e logar novamente no aplicativo? Está usando a conta My Kaspersky correta? Comprou o Kaspersky Premium para quantos dispositivos? Se for mais de um, já verificou se já não está usando o aplicativo em outros locais excedente o limite da licença? Está usando a versão mais recente da VPN?
  20. Естественно не будет, только суть обсуждения в том, чтобы поставить продукт без участия сети... Ну и смысл дистрибутива тогда в чем...😄
  21. Если в самом начале не пропускать проверку новой версии и скачать ее, то ошибки не будет 😉
  22. I have submitted the following Feedback to K Support: I will keep you posted. Have a great day. Regards, Phil
  23. Thats good 🙂 I found in Google (still active in search) one of my suggestion which was successfully implemented into product. Kaspersky password manager Unlimited as part of kaspersky plus license.
  24. @nexon @harlan4096 , Thank you both. I was coming back to post that I could find nothing in my KP account for feedback, but @harlan4096 resolved that for me and answered my remaining questions about member details and signatures. Thank you both. Off to do the K Support thing. That's probably a bit bold for a newbie, but they might like converts! 😉 Have a great day. Regards, Phil
  25. @garioch7 i had great usefull suggestions.. In past existed website eap.kaspersky.com (this was special website for beta testing, suggestions for new products etc)... There I wrote many suggestions... Some suggestions was implemented and some not. If you need assistance with creating suggestion or any other help just reply..
  26. @nexon Thank you for your prompt reply and assistance. I am off to my account to do just that. It is regrettable that they don't have a special Forum for Product Improvements where Forum members can comment and vote yea or nay. You are right. It would be a great improvement to the Forum and demonstrate that K management is listening to their users. Have a great day. Regards, Phil
  27. Hallo @scope, bitte entschuldige die Verzögerung, Familie geht manchmal einfach vor. Deine letzte Frage wurde ja dankenswerter Weise bereits von @Longlife beantwortet. MR3 ist bei uns die Kurzform für die "21.3.10.391", also die Version, die Du als KIS (Kaspersky Internet Security) intalliert hast. Die selbe Versionsnummer haben die letzten KAV (Kaspersky Anti-Virus) und die KTS (Kaspersky Total Security). Die aktuelle Version der "Kaspersky"-Reihe (Standard/Plus/Premium) lautet 21.17.7.539, kurz MR17. Die Hauptversion ist die 21, die Zahl danach identifiziert das Maintenance-Release (MR), mit der die ursprüngliche 21.0 angepasst/verbessert/entbugt/... wurde. Die Aussage des KL-Mitarbeiters lautete damals, dass eine mit einem Original-KIS-Key laufende KIS kein automatisches Upgrade auf die neue Standard erhält. Angeboten wird das Upgrade vielleicht, Du kannst es aber ablehnen. Oder das Upgrade bei Gelegenheit selbst durchführen. Für KIS-Installationen, die mit dem kompatiblen "Standard"-Key verlängert werden, kann das anders aussehen. Aber das ist schon eine Weile her, die Umsetzung kann sich mit der Zeit ändern... Über Kurz oder Lang empfehle ich immer die neue Version. Sie wird mit Sicherheit die größte Verbreitung haben, wodurch eventuelle Fehler oder Inkompatibilitäten schneller erkannt und behoben werden. Es besteht aber kein Grund, sie unbedingt ab dem ersten Tag zu nutzen, wenn der Vorgänger zur Zufriedenheit läuft. Rückmeldungen und Berichte abzuwarten ist kein Fehler. Auch Dein Test in der VM hilft bei der Entscheidung.
  1. Load more activity