Sign in to follow this  
electro

up2date.exe wants to write to my DVD

I have a domain with kaspersky admin+10ws+20mailboxes.

Suddly the up2date.exe wants to write to the DVDplayer on one of the computers when no one is loggedin. Strangely it just happens to one of the two computers with the same hardware/software.

Up2Date?

Might that not be the fairly old Kaspersky 4.5 workstation version? Could be better if you update to workstation 5.0 (for which you don't need to buy a new license though :D )

Up2Date?

Might that not be the fairly old Kaspersky 4.5 workstation version? Could be better if you update to workstation 5.0 (for which you don't need to buy a new license though :D )

No joke... using the latest version of all systems...

Acctually have a more concerning problem that the administrator share always get corrupted after a few days and stop downloading updates. I will start a new thread about that.

No joke... using the latest version of all systems...

Acctually have a more concerning problem that the administrator share always get corrupted after a few days and stop downloading updates. I will start a new thread about that.

Strangely it happens on a lot of computers. The only up2date.exe on the computers is the one reciding in the "C:\Program\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Workstation 5" dir.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.